The Student Room Group
Qah
Hey guys, so i have recceived my a-levels result already but iwll be resitting my papers this coming may/june. so for my ucas application, am i suppose to enter my current result and change it when my june results are out or should i just leave it blank and wait for my june results?

I think you put pending and get your referee to put the predicted grades in? Not entirely sure though. I thought you could only resit the last cycle of A levels last January? :s-smilie: or did you do all your A levels in a year last year?
Reply 2
Qah
OP
my school's system is entirely different because we sit for our a-levels on oct/nov and may resit them on may/june. so i don't have to put in my current results then?
Qah
my school's system is entirely different because we sit for our a-levels on oct/nov and may resit them on may/june. so i don't have to put in my current results then?

See here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=19014411

If you have the A-levels completed then you need to put your existing grade (since you hold it as a qualification) and then put it in again for completion in June with a grade of pending.

Latest