Oooh, I am? Why? :smile:

Cos i like you :p:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
:party:
Reply 22
:party::party::party:

This is the number of people i want to get in my room :biggrin: Of course I will be sharing, so the next door room can be filled too.

Maybe:
:party::party::party: :party::party::party: :party::party::party:
Reply 23
Hell yeah!!!
All doing a Mexican wave as well?????? :eek:
Reply 25
susiemakemeblue
All doing a Mexican wave as well?????? :eek:

now that would be a record :smile:

maybe i should get everyone from TSR at bristol into the room at once....

might still be able to breathe then :smile:
Gexko
now that would be a record :smile:

maybe i should get everyone from TSR at bristol into the room at once....

might still be able to breathe then :smile:

What about all the TSR lurkers? We don't really know them.
Reply 27
susiemakemeblue
What about all the TSR lurkers? We don't really know them.

No! They're freaks! *glances around nervously, feels gun in its holster*
If they won't show their true faces then they don't deserve a place at my amazing crush in.
Reply 28
Gexko
No! They're freaks! *glances around nervously, feels gun in its holster*
If they won't show their true faces then they don't deserve a place at my amazing crush in.

im sure there are already 5 snipers aiming their hitech night vision rifles at you, ready to pick you off when one of the lurkers has given them the go ahead signal

"finish him :biggrin:
Reply 29
temilola
im sure there are already 5 snipers aiming their hitech night vision rifles at you, ready to pick you off when one of the lurkers has given them the go ahead signal

"finish him :biggrin:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*shoots wildly into the internet darkness, hears 2 thuds, is satisfied danger is over*
Reply 30
Gexko
:eek: :eek: :eek:

*shoots wildly into the internet darkness, hears 2 thuds, is satisfied danger is over*

:battle:
*however the masked gunman with his last ounce of strength, reaches into his breast pocket and pulls out a granade. Brandishing it in his left hand, he reaches for the pin with his index finger, (the only finger left on his mutilated right hand, all the other fingers were shot off during the earlier shoot out )

Unaware, gexko is having a soak in the tub upstairs :bath: ...............the gunman pulls out the pin...................................................:goodnight:

:biggrin: i have a vivid, (some may call twisted) imagination......some people just dont understand the complex genius that is me :biggrin: :p:
Ooooh!

*hides behind sofa with popcorn*
Reply 32
susiemakemeblue
Ooooh!

*hides behind sofa with popcorn*

haha......we're a pack of fools............but its so much fun!!!

We really do need to start up some informative threads :smile: ...........*sigh* cant be arsed, maybe next week (imagine the people who are applying to bristol next year reading over all of these threads :smile: )
temilola

We really do need to start up some informative threads :smile: ...........*sigh* cant be arsed, maybe next week (imagine the people who are applying to bristol next year reading over all of these threads :smile: )

Bristol will get a rep for being the university of choice for crazies! I would be so much more sensible if I was going to Warwick, I'm sure. But I'm not, which means I officially have license to be SILLY! :biggrin:

SO...umm....informative threads? Like what?
Reply 34
*using an uncanny awareness of situation some would call a 6th sense, Gexko deflects the grenade away from his bath tub using a loofa, and continues to soak happily*
Reply 35
temilola

hey i made that gig one. that is informative!
Reply 36
susiemakemeblue
Bristol will get a rep for being the university of choice for crazies! I would be so much more sensible if I was going to Warwick, I'm sure. But I'm not, which means I officially have license to be SILLY! :biggrin:

You're only being silly cos of my bad influence on you :p:
Reply 37
susiemakemeblue

no i think there's actually no hope for me....I would have stuck out like a sore thumb if i decided on UCL or LSE and didnt withdraw my cambridge application.....i would have been the black sheep

and least there's a whole colony of black sheep here :biggrin:
Reply 38
Having just spent my first year at Bristol Uni in Hiatt Baker I can safely say that its a great place to live (suppose you would though i hear you say:-)...). The atmosphere more than makes up for the limited visuals of the place, which you soon get used to anyway. The food is nowhere near as bad as people make out, the rooms are a good size and the staff go out of there way to make you feel at home. Also within a couple of days you will soon learn to hate Wills with a passion... :-)

I am happy to answer any specific question people may have but dont use the email address on my profile as it wont be seen. The one i actually look at is [email protected]; the boards didnt seem to let me register that one...
Reply 39
Gexko
hey i made that gig one. that is informative!

true say, true say................oh and i kind of contributed to it...so ive done something worthwhile, for the greater good of mankind!! :smile: (well TSR-kind)

Latest

Trending

Trending