Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Thanks! :biggrin:

Just found out I'm in Bodington Hall, Seton House, Room 13
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I'm in Lupton, M3:25
bodington's too far out would've hated to have been there. i was in lupton for my first year and i'm just over the road from there this year. best halls for a balance of value and location imo.

definitely gonna live in hyde park next year, pure house parties :biggrin:
hi everyone!
is anyone starting in january like me? im in leodis block H4.23. iv heard the other people in my flat have already been living there since sept so that makes everything more awkward! wots block H like? does anyone know xx
Reply 204
lioness(x)
hi everyone!
is anyone starting in january like me? im in leodis block H4.23. iv heard the other people in my flat have already been living there since sept so that makes everything more awkward! wots block H like? does anyone know xx

woooo! h block is the party block. it's the 1 which has the most fire alarms+the most maintenance problems (closely followed by f block i do believe), which all in all adds to the fun, lol. although i've been at the uni since september, i can entirely empathise with you when it comes to moving into a 'ready made' flat. i lived at oxley residences for the first semester, and it sucked. just before christmas i moved into my new home at leodis block c (woooo) and despite having a few friends there already (4 of which are in your very h block actually), i'm still dreading having to go through the whole name-learning process again. most people at leodis do seem pretty down-to-earth and friendly though, so i wouldn't worry to much. it's a really sociable place. :smile:
Reply 205
Hi, Just came across this site.

Im living in Clarence Dock atm. H1.21

Edit: I thought this forum was abit of a mess with this accommodation stuff, so i added most of the infomation i found to the Wiki.

Wiki - Unversity of Leeds

Some halls i didnt add the names into because i didnt know if people are catered or self. Just click your hall and see if your there.

Maybe someone else can add a comments page about the halls (to answer all these question we had before coming here) ,also something for people to meet up within the halls.

p.s. Ive only added halls on there but there is so much that could be added.
Reply 206
Umm a lot of that about Leodis doesnt ring true....

Like there's 7 floors, not 6.

and we dont have shelves in the shower...and we dont have a ring for towels - we have a rack..

and we do have a common room now...etc etc
Reply 207
"Leodis Student Committee", and that exists?
Leodis or Bodington
Reply 209
er wot?
Reply 210
Hopefully Devonshire self-catered
Reply 211
I think this thread should be locked because it was for us last year, so it'll just get confusing if new freshers start posting...
Haha, you're suggesting it's beyond them to notice the dates?
Reply 213
Well misslucy did...and jaydoh....so...yeah.
Haha, ouch.
Reply 215
I´ve been allocated as well:

Lupton
Block F
Room F2.33
Reply 216
eduleal
I´ve been allocated as well:

Lupton
Block F
Room F2.33