The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
mlleflorence
Same here!
I'm starting to wonder whether I made the wrong choice... I don't think it's possible but I've had a look at the modules we can do in year 2, it's not that bad after all I guess...
Why did I choose management :frown:

Same here as well. I have applied for accounting and finance and waiting for the offer from Warwick. I want to change to Economics/ Econs with Maths. Please advice whether it is possible to take transfer from WBS to Warwick Econs dept.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Patila
Same here as well. I have applied for accounting and finance and waiting for the offer from Warwick. I want to change to Economics/ Econs with Maths. Please advice whether it is possible to take transfer from WBS to Warwick Econs dept.

Apparently you can ask for a transfer at the beginning of the school year, otherwise no one's really been able to answer this :s
I don't think I'll want to take Economics now though, my friend does Economics in Warwick and he keeps telling me how he's truly suffering!
Good luck anyway :wink:
Reply 42
mlleflorence
Apparently you can ask for a transfer at the beginning of the school year, otherwise no one's really been able to answer this :s
I don't think I'll want to take Economics now though, my friend does Economics in Warwick and he keeps telling me how he's truly suffering!
Good luck anyway :wink:

Could you please explain how your friend is suffering? Is it because of the work load or something else?

I was also looking at MORSE as an option.

Thanks
Patila
Could you please explain how your friend is suffering? Is it because of the work load or something else?

I was also looking at MORSE as an option.

Thanks

It's the work load that's bothering him apparently. I think I'll stick with Management :wink:
Reply 44
mlleflorence
It's the work load that's bothering him apparently. I think I'll stick with Management :wink:

Thanks. Good Luck with your Management course.
Hope I'll get my offer as early as possible.
Reply 45
mlleflorence
my friend does Economics in Warwick and he keeps telling me how he's truly suffering!

Really? In what way? :frown:
Reply 46
Got my offer late April, applied early March, so it took 8 weeks.
Reply 47
stefansa
Got my offer late April, applied early March, so it took 8 weeks.

Early March, how does that work?
Reply 48
Focus08
Early March, how does that work?

Pretty straight-forward:p:
I was maybe a little late applying, but it worked out well.

Latest