The Student Room Group

My Slim-Fast Diet.

Right started this diet this week,

Stats-
Height: 5'2
Weight: 10st 7lb.
Clothes Size. 12-14

I am planning to run for 30-45 minutes in the morning before I have my slim-fast shake. I will only be eating one proper meal a day as the slim fast diet recommends till i lose weight and then I will start having 2 meals a day and 1 shake.

First Goal.
Weight - 9st 7lb
Size 10-12.

Meals for the date of 20th Feb 2010.
Breakfast - Wasn't awake so none.
Lunch -Cafee latte Shake - 213 Cals.
Snack - Red pepper raw. - 10 cals
Dinner - Pea soup and 2 pieces of bread - 300
Snack - Green pepper and red pepper - 20 cals
Supper (Because i didnt have breakfast) - Cafee latte shake - 213 cals.

Intake - 756 cals ( There might have been something else i cant remember taking it up to 1000)

Today - 21st Feb.
Breakfast - Not up.
Lunch - Cafee latte shake - 213 cals.
Snack - 2 pieces of toast with light chilli sauce - 220.
Dinner - Chicken, salad and 3 hash browns - 400 cals I think.
Snack -

On slim Fat you are allowed 1,300 a day.

I forgot to note I am using slimming patches as well (They were only 3 pounds from wilko so I thought why not for a laugh but they seem to be working)
A girl I know is doing the slim fast diet, and she's been really tired, ratty..short and stressed all week, really peaky too
Reply 2
Im feeling great on it so far, the shakes really fill me up. Maybe it will hit me in a few days, but I feel better all ready.

I forgot to note I am using slimming patches as well (They were only 3 pounds from wilko so I thought why not for a laugh but they seem to be working)
Reply 3
Hi if you eat healthily you'll lose fat. The rate you're going you're going to end up malnourished. Getting half your calories from coffee is not good.
if you wanna slim, take 1200 cals a day min or it would have a counter effect as your body would think you were starving and so it would save fat and burn muscle, which really isn't the goal here!
Reply 5
22ND

Breakfast - Slimfast Shake. (213)
Lunch - Slim a soup with 1 piece of bread. (150)
Snack - Slim fast cheddar bites.(95)
Dinner - Turkey salad and hash browns (500)
Snack - weight watchers yogurt and Grapes - (120)

Total -1060

Today I slipped up so I'm not going to post
Reply 6
25th - Was a great day
Lunch- Vanilla Shake (Slim fast (250)
Snack - slim-fast cheddar bites (95)
Dinner - 2 pork chops and salad - 600?
Supper - Cafee latte shake - 250.
snack - 1 piece of white bread -101

Total - 1196

Total -
SianStrikedown
25th - Was a great day
Lunch- Vanilla Shake (Slim fast (250)
Snack - slim-fast cheddar bites (95)
Dinner - 2 pork chops and salad - 600?
Supper - Cafee latte shake - 250.
snack - 1 piece of white bread -101

Total - 1196

Total -

how're you not dead yet lol
Subcutaneous
how're you not dead yet lol

How is she not skint either?

looks like slimfast marketing "works"
Reply 9
good look on your diet, i lost 4 stone and alot of the time i was having about the same calories as you.
alot of people told me i was stupid, gona put it all back on and more etc. but a month on, i eat healthy and still losing weight. (until a week ago when i started weightlifting)

So i hope your diet works and good luck :smile:
evertn4lif
good look on your diet, i lost 4 stone and alot of the time i was having about the same calories as you.
alot of people told me i was stupid, gona put it all back on and more etc. but a month on, i eat healthy and still losing weight. (until a week ago when i started weightlifting)

So i hope your diet works and good luck :smile:

Thanks, the nicest thing someone said about me dieting so far, Its going pretty well, Im not hungrey till it comes to my meal time, and I know how im going to come off it when i lose the weight i want to. :yes:
Im just gonna cut down my meal replacements to 1 a day :woo:

Congratz on the weight loss btw
have you actually lost any weight?
SianStrikedown
I will only be eating one proper meal a day

Subcutaneous
A girl I know is doing the slim fast diet, and she's been really tired, ratty..short and stressed all week, really peaky too

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... INTERESTING

One meal a day with some crappy shakes will leave you malnourished. Eating smaller portions of sensible, balanced meals will let you lose weight healthily and feel fine doing so.

Latest