Scroll to see replies

Yeah, "guests" are not welcome! :p:

Join up!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
haha....stop badgering the poor people

if they want to lurk in the shadows....well so be it....their probably a bunch of freaks anyway............well i guess theyd fit right in :p:
Reply 3
temilola
haha....stop badgering the poor people

if they want to lurk in the shadows....well so be it....their probably a bunch of freaks anyway............well i guess theyd fit right in :p:

precisely so they should join up.

that way they dont get shot like those ones last night :smile:
Reply 4
Gexko
precisely so they should join up.

that way they dont get shot like those ones last night :smile:

haha, i really need to cut back on my tsr time, u and susie r just feeding the bad, ever so slightly psychotic side of my character :smile:
Reply 5
LMAO maybe they have joined but not signed in... didnt think of that did u :tongue: lol
temilola
haha, i really need to cut back on my tsr time, u and susie r just feeding the bad, ever so slightly psychotic side of my character :smile:

You can't resist us, Miss Temi :wink:
Reply 7
ThE_OnE
LMAO maybe they have joined but not signed in... didnt think of that did u :tongue: lol

i did but neone who cant be arsed to sign in (especially as it has a remember me box) deserves to be shunned along with the freaks!
Reply 8
susiemakemeblue
You can't resist us, Miss Temi :wink:

u'd be surprised...all i need is some candles, incense, my rosary and a couple of large crucifixes :biggrin:
Reply 9
temilola
u'd be surprised...all i need is some candles, incense, my rosary and a couple of large crucifixes :biggrin:

:eek:

Personally i blame the gap years.

Notice that two of the gappers who have either returned from travels ages ago or havent been on any are the ones who stay on here till well after 1am most nights!
Yes. Well all I need to rest for is my boring job, which is so boring I'd want to fall asleep no matter now much sleep I'd had the night before.
Reply 11
whats my excuse then?? Yours is that youve been on gap years!!

My mum has been telling me this all my life, i fall in with the wrong crowd, whether it is the smoking croud, the drinkers or the occult....
Reply 12
No-one can resist our combined animal magnetism. Its not your fault.
Reply 13
Theres 2 here now :eek: *flails stick blindly at the eternal darkness of the internet*
*stabs wildly in the dark with pointy stick*

Oooh, I think I got one!
Reply 15
*pokes about with large pair of tongs, drags a severed leg from darkness*
yes definitely one
*finds half-gnawed shoe*
seems they've been eating the dead from last night's cull. Creepy.....
Ew...
Reply 17
hahaha......my turn!!

*Suddenly an eerie silence filled the room, she cautiously stepped out into the darkness, the light from her mobile being her only guide. She felt blindly for the nearest deadly instrument on her bench…………..a blunt pencil would have to do……..*

(it really makes no sence....stopped coz i really didnt no where i was going)
Reply 18
you could have stabbed them through the hand with the pencil like in the film 'the faculty':smile:
Reply 19
oh god i need sleep.

good night lurkers and real people :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending