The Student Room Group

Uni of Glamorgan BA Film & Video interview

Just got an invitation to interview for BA Film and Video at Glamorgan university and wondering if anyone else has one?
I'm not sure how/what to prepare for the interview, so it'd be great if some people who've done interviews before at Glamorgan could give some advice!
Where is Glamorgan university I've never heard of it before :confused:
Reply 2
Haha, it's in South Wales... the actual campus where I would be studying is in Cardiff!
Reply 3
ive got an interview there on the 6th i'd love some advice too i'm terrified and its my first choice!
Reply 4
catcrawf3
ive got an interview there on the 6th i'd love some advice too i'm terrified and its my first choice!

So how did it go?!!
Reply 5
leoj
So how did it go?!!

It went well i had some woman she was a little scary lol and it was very formal considering it was supposed to be a informal interview but i got a conditional offer and i've firmed it so its all good takin a year out though so wont be starting till september 2011 how did yours go?
Reply 6
catcrawf3
It went well i had some woman she was a little scary lol and it was very formal considering it was supposed to be a informal interview but i got a conditional offer and i've firmed it so its all good takin a year out though so wont be starting till september 2011 how did yours go?

Ooh congrats on your place! I think it went okay, the woman screamed when she saw one of the clips in my reel of someone getting run over! :biggrin:

I haven't got an offer yet, though I didn't really like the place that much anyway. It sounded like it was a bit underfunded compared to other places like westminster and bournemouth.
Reply 7
Hey,
i have applied this year for 2011, and i was just wondering what kind of questions they asked and what sort of things you took with you? You mentioned a reel and i was wondering what you put in that?
Reply 8
its just a show reel of any projects you've done. I had clips of my documentary and short film projects that i did in college. I got asked how i would set up a one on one interview and just why i wanted to go into film.
Reply 9
alright thanks :smile: how long was the interview? oh and did you apply this year and if so have you heard back from them yet about whether you got in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending