paddy__power
Haha I almost thought I had too =p

XD

One of your numerous aliases causing trouble again? :p:

I can only presume you have such aliases... :ninja:
MarinaM
One of your numerous aliases causing trouble again? :p:

I can only presume you have such aliases... :ninja:

I actually don't, can't be bothered lol. I have enough confidence to say anything I want to say through this XD
paddy__power
I actually don't, can't be bothered lol. I have enough confidence to say anything I want to say through this XD

:eek:

Although, to be fair, this isn't actually surprising me very much at all. :p:

On a side note, I suggest York, just because of those three I know people who are going there, who only have positive things to say about it, and are all lovely people. :yep:
MarinaM
:eek:

Although, to be fair, this isn't actually surprising me very much at all. :p:

On a side note, I suggest York, just because of those three I know people who are going there, who only have positive things to say about it, and are all lovely people. :yep:

=D

The Way I see it:

Warwick: Best academically, I quite like the course, apparently nice campus but I just don't get a good feeling about it, which is important IMO.

York: College system is attractive and the city and general area sound really nice and very much what I like. The course again seems interesting and the accomodation, that I would have, looks nice.

Exeter: best location but also expensive. Academically similar to York, and scores well on satisfaction.

I know I should probabaly choose Warwick but I just don't think I will.

May end up going with East Anglia XD
Reply 8
York or Warwick.
Reply 9
Warwick :biggrin:
paddy__power
=D

The Way I see it:

Warwick: Best academically, I quite like the course, apparently nice campus but I just don't get a good feeling about it, which is important IMO.

York: College system is attractive and the city and general area sound really nice and very much what I like. The course again seems interesting and the accomodation, that I would have, looks nice.

Exeter: best location but also expensive. Academically similar to York, and scores well on satisfaction.

I know I should probabaly choose Warwick but I just don't think I will.

May end up going with East Anglia XD

Seems like you only have positive things to say about York. :wink:

That having been said, expense is an issue for me but that didn't stop me firming UCL. :awesome:

If it comes down to it, get a group of four people to do Rock Paper Scissors, with each person representing a uni. Winner is your firm, second is your insurance.

Perfect solution. :biggrin:
York. it's perfect :biggrin: :yy:
MarinaM
Seems like you only have positive things to say about York. :wink:

That having been said, expense is an issue for me but that didn't stop me firming UCL. :awesome:

If it comes down to it, get a group of four people to do Rock Paper Scissors, with each person representing a uni. Winner is your firm, second is your insurance.

Perfect solution. :biggrin:

I think it's likely to be York although I'm not completely sure why lol.

I was fairly sure it would be Exeter but changed my mind.

Really didn't want to be in london, so wouldn't have gone to UCL but if you're happy with it ^^
Reply 13
Exeter or Warwick.
paddy__power

Really didn't want to be in london, so wouldn't have gone to UCL but if you're happy with it ^^

I'm more than happy with it, ta. :wink:

And yes, go for York. You only seem to have nice things to say about it, so it's clear your sub-conscious is trying to tell you to go for it. :smile:
paddy__power

It's because Paddy my dear, York is amazing. :yep:
MarinaM
I'm more than happy with it, ta. :wink:

And yes, go for York. You only seem to have nice things to say about it, so it's clear your sub-conscious is trying to tell you to go for it. :smile:

Imay gap and re-apply though, maybe for history. Going to see how the exams and shizz go =]
annab1684
It's because Paddy my dear, York is amazing. :yep:

Well you're from there :wink:
paddy__power
Imay gap and re-apply though, maybe for history. Going to see how the exams and shizz go =]

I considered that, but applying for Linguistics instead. I was discouraged because everyone heard about the epic cuts and place squeeze, so they said OMG WHAT IF YOU DON'T GET IN?!!!?!? and I decided it was less hassle to just take what I had.

I think it applies, but it's up to you. :smile:
Reply 19
Warwick, (gap), York, (gap) Exeter.

Latest

Trending

Trending