The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
the joke shops are quite good and the fancy dress shops. i dont know where they are tho as I've only visited Bristol once a few months ago!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
The really long street that you have to walk down from Stoke Bishop to the uni buildings seemed to have some good shops on it...
Reply 3
Park street -Skater shops etc, plus a lot of shops where you can get original stuff. Near college green, quite hard to find if you don't know where you're going. Here's where it is: Map
Reply 4
niiiiiice so far :fisheye: thank you, especially for the maplink
Reply 5
broadmead and cribbs hehe enough said

edit: * i totally missed the words "unique shops" sorry!*
Reply 6
oh and cyberdog rules at top of parkstreet!! i got the most amazing flashy tshirt from there! i had so many comments when i went out that night lol!
Reply 7
ThE_OnE
broadmead and cribbs hehe enough said

You aren't going to find any unique shops at Cribbs. And it's unlikely in Broadmead. Unless you know where to look...The model and bb gun shop near the works/police station.. etc
There are some interesting shops on Glocester road. Catz (I think thats the name) The Doc martin shop. A few second hand type places.
Bedminster has a lot of charity shops on their high street.
Park Street is interesting...BS8 is like a collection of shops in one..Ball gowns upstairs...clothes in the middle...shoes/clothes/random things in the bottom.
In clifton/Whiteladies road there are a few little shops that I have noticed when going past on the bus..Not sure what they are like though.
how will you have any money to spend on clothes!?!?

clothes prices in the UK are extortionate, I havn't bought any clothes in the UK for over two years now.
Reply 9
Yer, your right.

They should be getting cheaper though surely. As i think it said on the news that china is free to sell alot more clothes that it used to be able too.
Reply 10
what!!! Are you telling me there isn't a Primark in Bristol!!!!!
Reply 11
fire

There are two in the centre. (Broadmead) On the same road as each other.
Reply 12
fire

There is, i remeber seeing a massive one when i was on the bus on my open day....im not too sure where it was tho
get some cheap bedding and towels there. probs take your skin off though lol
Geordie_in_HK
how will you have any money to spend on clothes!?!?

clothes prices in the UK are extortionate, I havn't bought any clothes in the UK for over two years now.

the student loans company are being very generous! i'm sure i'm gunna end up spending the majority of my loan on clothes. :redface:
Me too, but clothes are a necessity!
Reply 16
with tops at £2 etc at Primark, if you can't afford new clothes u r spending way too much on drink!!!!!!
i dont really like primark, in the one near me the clothes are always on the floor and its all dark and dank. me no like
i got loads of stuf for my holiday from primark for like 50 quid, its great for tshirts n that! adn the underwear lasts ages!
ok! i'll give it another go when i'm shopping for uni stuff! wish me luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending