The Student Room Group

Mi6 Salary

Scroll to see replies

Basic civl service pay. But if they are a popular department then it might be a bit lower to other departments as they will have a high number of applicants.
Prussianking666
Basic civl service pay. But if they are a popular department then it might be a bit lower to other departments as they will have a high number of applicants.

:O A path of sense in a minefield of ********, well in good sir :congrats:
Jakko247
Secret Intelligence Service, actually.

True that.
Apologies for my mistake =]
Reply 43
CrazyChris
True that.
Apologies for my mistake =]

:bigsmile:
OP, the following page should help: https://gs18.globalsuccessor.com/fe/tpl_lfdssl.asp?newms=hm

If you click each job area, it'll bring up their current vacancies with their base salary.

Some examples:
Aministrator: £20k
Technologist: £27k (Trainee) and £32k (Expert)

The rest you can only view when the jobs are made available, as far as I can guess.

One thing to bear in mind is that pay in the secret services (GCHQ, MI5, SIS) might not be amazing, because it is pretty much Civil Service pay. Don't go thinking that you'll become a secret agent on £100k a year lol
Reply 45
starting salary is £6.25 per hour, with a free greggs luch meal and choice of fizzy drink +monthly tescos coupons. Pretty good deal really!
I have done A LOT OF RESEARCH.. and you get between 40k-60k, because i mean.. IT COULD BE ENDANGERING YOUR LIVES PEOPLE!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending