The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sabertooth
Really? I always wondered how women in history dealt with it. Especially Romans and their white togas.

Girls in martial arts struggle too :woo:
Reply 21
it's not that weird OP. don't worry too much. lol.
Sabertooth
Really? I always wondered how women in history dealt with it. Especially Romans and their white togas.

Yeah. Apparently the earliest known versions were made of mud, grass and branches. Nice.

Ah, another lovely bed time image for you all.
acp11
bloody troll. :p:

Nice pun
Seriously, why?! The only time that should be done is if you're caught out in public with no option but to use toilet roll!! What's the point in that?! It's only a couple of quid a month!
Errr what the **** man!

Now i got some distrubed image and uncomfortable feeling, thanks OP!

and doesnt it stain everywhere? :lolwut:
JellyBean123
Yeah. Apparently the earliest known versions were made of mud, grass and branches. Nice.

Ah, another lovely bed time image for you all.

That sounds really painful :frown:
I read somewhere that Marilyn Monroe did the same, and thus had to have several costume replicas made for each film. I might have remembered wrongly though.
Lazy OP is lazy.

I mean, it's probably seems fine to you but from a hygienic point of view it's a bit stupid to be bleeding onto your underwear, no matter how little blood there is.
The Procrastinator
Seriously, why?! The only time that should be done is if you're caught out in public with no option but to use toilet roll!! What's the point in that?! It's only a couple of quid a month!

:rofl: sig is soo relevant
Reply 30
Tramp
RightSaidJames
Lazy OP is lazy.

I mean, it's probably seems fine to you but from a hygienic point of view it's a bit stupid to be bleeding onto your underwear, no matter how little blood there is.

And I would imagine you would get a lot of painful rashes :s-smilie:
I was just about to masturbate aswell...excellent, early night for me then.
Anonymous
Do you always use tampons/pads? In Year 8/9 I always did, and used to fear 'leaking' etc but once I came on in half term and as I wasn't going out just felt like I didn't care if I leaked or not. Now I'm just in the habit of not using anything, though if I have to go out for ages I'll put some toilet paper in my knickers. Anyway I know this sounds kind of weird but I can't be the only one who does it, I just wanna know if other people do this aswell or is it actually weird?

The only one not living in a 3rd world country or the 18 hundreds, yes.
Pheylan
i am so turned on right now

same.... i am disturbed by how turned on i am by this...
clair1987
And I would imagine you would get a lot of painful rashes :s-smilie:

Yeah, exactly. Dried blood on your underwear rubbing against you... *shudder*
Nick Longjohnson
:rofl: sig is soo relevant

Sick but too true.:yes:
Reply 37
RightSaidJames
Yeah, exactly. Dried blood on your underwear rubbing against you... *shudder*

I was fine until you said this.
**** me, baaad mental images.
I HEART KFC!!!
same.... i am disturbed by how turned on i am by this...

why? ugh
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
I read somewhere that Marilyn Monroe did the same, and thus had to have several costume replicas made for each film. I might have remembered wrongly though.

No she had Endometriosis which results in heavy, prolonged or irregular periods.

It's also very painful and she spent much of her life in chronic pain, suffering miscarriages and becoming addicted to pain killers which eventually played a part in her death.

Latest