Scroll to see replies

Waaheeey
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
katievalerie
Waaheeey

Ah, good, you found it!! Now all we need are some more people to comment!!!!
tw92
Ah, good, you found it!! Now all we need are some more people to comment!!!!

Haha I think they will when Warwick give out somemore offers :smile:
Reply 4
Hey there, I'm a Warwick law firmer too, doing European Law with German - and my name is Warwick :cool: Going to the law open day on the 17th March :smile:
Atomherz
Hey there, I'm a Warwick law firmer too, doing European Law with German - and my name is Warwick :cool: Going to the law open day on the 17th March :smile:

IM GOING THE LAW OPEN DAY THEN TOO!!! Whoooo!
Im doing straight Law :smile:
Reply 6
Officially confirmed my choices today!!! So happy........but now for the accommodation!! :-)

Firm: Warwick Law LLB (3YRS)

Insurance: Warwick Law & Business (3/4YRS)
tw92
Officially confirmed my choices today!!! So happy........but now for the accommodation!! :-)

Firm: Warwick Law LLB (3YRS)

Insurance: Warwick Law & Business (3/4YRS)

So your going to Warwick basically! Congrats!
Reply 8
i'm firming Warwick!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
samw92
i'm firming Warwick!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

For Law?? :d
Reply 10
yup! i've never commented on anything on here before haha! i always used to look up unis and stuff but never actually wrote anything! so yeah i got my warwick offer on friday :biggrin:
samw92
yup! i've never commented on anything on here before haha! i always used to look up unis and stuff but never actually wrote anything! so yeah i got my warwick offer on friday :biggrin:

Congrats!! Are you going to the Law open day on the 17th of March?
Reply 12
Well I haven't had a letter from them yet.. Did you get a letter about it? Hopefully I will go to that one though! I really want to look at the accomodation.. I've looked online but its really hard to decide! Do you know what you'll put down?

I'm so excited about Warwick! Honestly didn't think I'd get an offer!
Reply 13
samw92
Well I haven't had a letter from them yet.. Did you get a letter about it? Hopefully I will go to that one though! I really want to look at the accomodation.. I've looked online but its really hard to decide! Do you know what you'll put down?

Well done on getting your offer!!

Just to let you know that I went to one of the Open Days the other week and they don't actually let you have a look inside the accommodation - so the only way is to look on the website. Bit annoying really.

Hope that helps....
Reply 14
katievalerie
So your going to Warwick basically! Congrats!

Thanks very much.

By the way, have you submitted your choices on ucas yet or did you do that ages ago??
samw92

Yeah I got my offer on th 18th and got my letter the following monday :smile: so you'll get yours really soon :smile: yeah it will tell you to go online and book your Law Dept open day and the next one is the 17th March :smile:

I knooow! I think I'm gonna put Jack Martin as my first choice :smile: wbu?

Me toooo! I couldnt believe it! It was my first choice so I was thrilleeed :biggrin:
tw92
Thanks very much.

By the way, have you submitted your choices on ucas yet or did you do that ages ago??

Noo not yet :frown:
My head of year said not to until I've been to my open day... but I 100% know I'm firming it :biggrin:
Reply 17
Ah no! I was thinking they might not..considering people are probably living in them! haha I guess I could look at the outside then..! :rolleyes:

I really don't know which accomodation...I'm thinking Rootes atm..Then probably Jack Martin or Tocil.. I'm not sure! Do you know when we actually apply for it?

Ah I've already firmed and insuranced mine! Perhaps should have waited for after the open day but oh well..! I was too excited lol :biggrin:

Btw how do you do the quote thing?? haha
samw92
Ah no! I was thinking they might not..considering people are probably living in them! haha I guess I could look at the outside then..! :rolleyes:

I really don't know which accomodation...I'm thinking Rootes atm..Then probably Jack Martin or Tocil.. I'm not sure! Do you know when we actually apply for it?

Ah I've already firmed and insuranced mine! Perhaps should have waited for after the open day but oh well..! I was too excited lol :biggrin:

Btw how do you do the quote thing?? haha

They said Spring for the accomadation.. a bit ambigous haha
You see on this post, in the bottom right hand corner it says quote in an orange box, click on that to quote the person that wrote it :smile:

Yeah I almost did! Cant waiiiit for the open day!
Reply 19
Does anyone have any idea when "SPRING" is????? Or do you reckon it's simply a case of just checking the website quite regularly?

Latest