The Student Room Group
Summer_b
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but.....

I just got an offer from St.George's for biomed, and I'm just wondering do they have a deadline for my reply. Because I'm still waiting on Kings, but the Uni I want to go to is St.Georges.
I know withdrawal from Kings is an option but if i get an offer from there i want to put that as my insurance.
Please help
Thanks =]

UCAS give you a deadline according to when you received all your decisions. If I remember rightly, if you receive all your decisions by 31st March the deadline to reply (i.e. firm and insure) is early May. The deadline extends the longer you have to wait to hear. So if you only get all the decisions in April, you have until June. If you go on UCAS' website it'll tell you the exact dates.
Reply 2
felt_monkey
UCAS give you a deadline according to when you received all your decisions. If I remember rightly, if you receive all your decisions by 31st March the deadline to reply (i.e. firm and insure) is early May. The deadline extends the longer you have to wait to hear. So if you only get all the decisions in April, you have until June. If you go on UCAS' website it'll tell you the exact dates.

Thanks =]!

(Y) to Trueblood <3

Latest

Trending

Trending