The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Freshers '10

Hi all,

just thought i'd create a thread where prospective Nottingham Uni students can get to know each other. I know its still long way to September but i figure most people are pretty excited to go! :p:

I'm Audrey, 18 years of age and i live in swansea in wales. gonna be studying ancient history and archaeology in sept. im into rock music, travelling, clubbing and movies.

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I'm Will. From West Philadelphia, born and raised. Not much to say about me really, I guess I spend most of my days on the playground. Basically one day there were a few guys, who were up to no good really, and they started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in a little fight and my mum said...

I'm going Nottingham!

Spoiler

Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
milliondollarcorpse
Hi, I'm Will. From West Philadelphia, born and raised. Not much to say about me really, I guess I spend most of my days on the playground. Basically one day there were a few guys, who were up to no good really, and they started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in a little fight and my mum said...

I'm going Nottingham!

Spoiler

Hi Will! What course are you doing in Nottingham? :smile:
Reply 3
Hi :smile: My name's Azeema, I'm from Bristol but have been in the West mids for the last 4 years, am going to do law if I get my grades (fingers firmly crossed) what accomadation have you guys applied for? I've got my heart set of Florence Boot, it's so damn cute!
Reply 4
Farooqi bean
Hi :smile: My name's Azeema, I'm from Bristol but have been in the West mids for the last 4 years, am going to do law if I get my grades (fingers firmly crossed) what accomadation have you guys applied for? I've got my heart set of Florence Boot, it's so damn cute!

Ive applied for: Cripps, Sherwood, Hugh Stewart and Florence Boot. I really like Cripps but I dont mind whichever I get. :smile:
Reply 5
I forgot to say, if you guys wanna add me on facebook, pls PM me :smile:
donutaud15
Hi Will! What course are you doing in Nottingham? :smile:

Maths! :teeth:
And on a serious note, my name's actually Nick :p:

Farooqi bean
what accomadation have you guys applied for? I've got my heart set of Florence Boot, it's so damn cute!

Florence Boot is nice :smile: I applied for HuStu, Lenton, Cripps and Derby...My application was sent moments after 9am so hopefully I'll get my first/second choice!

donutaud15
I forgot to say, if you guys wanna add me on facebook, pls PM me :smile:

Make a facebook group :awesome:
Reply 7
milliondollarcorpse
Maths! :teeth:
And on a serious note, my name's actually Nick :p:

Florence Boot is nice :smile: I applied for HuStu, Lenton, Cripps and Derby...My application was sent moments after 9am so hopefully I'll get my first/second choice!

Make a facebook group :awesome:

there is a facebook group for nottingham freshers. ill get the link later :happy2:
I'd LOVE to go to nottingham. Wanted to last year too. I wish I could apply for accommodation as last year I did it so late I didn't get a choice, but I didn't get in anyway. Can't this year cause i haven't had all my replies :frown:
Reply 9
I'm James :awesome:

I'll be studying economics hopefully. I will also be applying to Broadgate Park, but you may see me around Cripps once in a while if my friend stays there :awesome:
Reply 10
I'm going to study Spanish and Chinese if I get the grades hopefully it wouldn't be too hard.
I will be going to uni for like 10 days before I turn 19...I feel old XD
Reply 11
I will be visiting several universities within the next few days/weeks. I can't make my mind up between Warwick or Nottingham. :frown: (Assuming I get an offer from Warwick)
Reply 12
Im james looking at staying in Derby or Sherwood and im studying economics

Just need to get the grades now :smile:
Keoje
I will be visiting several universities within the next few days/weeks. I can't make my mind up between Warwick or Nottingham. :frown: (Assuming I get an offer from Warwick)

Was in the exact same situtation. However once visiting them both again it became clear to me that I definately wanted to spend the next 3/4 years at Nottingham (despite the reputation warwick has for maths). I drove myself nuts trying to decide where to go out of them two so if you need any advice on anything drop me a PM.
Reply 14
Alright you cheeky lot! I'm Kiyon, from North London. Will be studying Politics and staying in Lincoln hopefully. I'm into songwriting, traveling, festivals, pubbing, clubbing and sambuca (hoping Nottingham can completely fulfil the last three for me)

I have an offer for Nottingham but I will not be taking it up as my other University offers blow it apart.
Kiyon
Alright you cheeky lot! I'm Kiyon, from North London. Will be studying Politics and staying in Lincoln hopefully. I'm into songwriting, traveling, festivals, pubbing, clubbing and sambuca (hoping Nottingham can completely fulfil the last three for me)

do you go east barnet? I recognise you...
Reply 17
milliondollarcorpse
do you go east barnet? I recognise you...

wow, yeah i do actually!!! who's this? :p:
CapitalismRocks
I have an offer for Nottingham but I will not be taking it up as my other University offers blow it apart.

I'm sure we'll all enjoy our time at noxbridge
Reply 19
Hey I'm Lissy,
I'm doing biology (hopefully) applied for cripps, hugh stu and rutland!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending