Syntax
Yeah I think I'm applying for history

Hey, me too! Which history course?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 21
MEEEEE! lol..well ive got an unconditional offer to do classical studies Q810 i think it is but im thinkin of transfering to history..im goin uni this weds to find out, if the professor ever emails me back, lol!
Hralipour
MEEEEE! lol..well ive got an unconditional offer to do classical studies Q810 i think it is but im thinkin of transfering to history..im goin uni this weds to find out, if the professor ever emails me back, lol!

You already have an offer?! How did you hear?
Reply 23
in regards to the politics thing, i dunno if they interview...when i applied for history last year they didnt interview me...which i found weird cos they wanted grades abb at a level but i was predicted bbb and applied to rhul anyways n they gave me a conditional bbb offer...i suppose it depends on your personal statement and stuff..
Hralipour
i dunno...when i applied for history last year they didnt interview me...which i found weird cos they wanted grades abb at a level but i was predicted bbb and applied to rhul anyways n they gave me a conditional bbb offer...i suppose it depends on your personal statement and stuff..

My question was more like.. when did you get the offer? It's still pretty early in the game..
Reply 25
oh right soz, i didnt notice the second page lol..i was born blonde ;-)
im a gap yr student
i applied for 2005 entry, didnt get into rhul for history but they gave me unconditional offer for classical studies for 2006 entry so i took it cos it's where i wanna go
--------------
no-one is allowed to apply for the history v100 so i can transfer! :biggrin: lol im kidding! go for it, guys!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 26
i dunno bout politics, but from what i hear/people i know, most people who got conditional offers got in, whether they matched it completely or not. lots of people i know slipped a grade or two and they got in anyway
Reply 27
ah crap! the department obviously didnt like me then :frown: lol..i think it's cos history is a really popular course so those who got the grades got the place...i think my grades were too low to come down to (BBC isnt that atrocious, lol!), although if u include my AS grade i do have more than the points they wanted..however they wanted A level grades rather than points..oh well!

omg ive just realised how cheesy the :biggrin: face looks LOL!!!
i applied for Physics (F303)
Reply 29
im going to apply to rh for psychology, its my first choice... i sooo want to go there lol

Em xxxx
Reply 30
I applied for European Studies (with French). Really hoping I get in. The course is just what I want. University seems maybe a bit isolated, but then I guess you get a community vibe you wouldn't somewhere like UCL so it works both ways.

I did read the comment that RHUL is made up of 'beautiful women and gay men' hahaha is that even close to being true?!
Reply 31
vonderlust
I did read the comment that RHUL is made up of 'beautiful women and gay men' hahaha is that even close to being true?!

Beautiful women - not too far from the truth...
Gay men - not enough of 'em as far as I'm concerned. Too much competition for the beautiful women :wink:.
Reply 32
lol i'd have to agree with the beautiful women bit :wink: lol no, really the straight men are damn fine tho! and the gay men are lovely so it's alright :smile: and anyway, sgt. fox i dont know what ur complaining about, i hear the girl:guy ratio is like 65:35 this year so you have a massive advantage anyway!
Reply 33
*jaygirl*
sgt. fox i dont know what ur complaining about, i hear the girl:guy ratio is like 65:35 this year so you have a massive advantage anyway!

In my book, any competition is too much :wink: - ratio's good though!

:cool:
Reply 34
65:35! Quality!
Reply 35
shuddup, from my view as a girl it's not as good... but owell i've managed :wink:
whatever tho, it's wicked here! come come to rhul it rocks! and be in kingswood halls cuz they rock hardest :smile:
Reply 36
65:35 is really not that great, unless you're a guy!

How come kingswood halls are the best ones?
vonderlust
65:35 is really not that great, unless you're a guy!

How come kingswood halls are the best ones?

They're not, but we like to think they are :wink: Better than Brunel and Williamson at least...

RE: pretty boys/girls etc. There are lots of beautiful girls and attractive boys, although sadly none pay me any attention. :rolleyes:
Reply 38
Sarah Sheep
They're not, but we like to think they are :wink: Better than Brunel and Williamson at least...

RE: pretty boys/girls etc. There are lots of beautiful girls and attractive boys, although sadly none pay me any attention. :rolleyes:

i wanted founders n then i heard it's quite bad in there..so now i want reid hall :biggrin:
--------------
i did see loadsa buff guys when i visited the uni tho :biggrin:
Reply 39
Sarah Sheep

Pfffft! :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending