derby halls, which is the best??

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone no if people study nursing can go in any of the halls x :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Im staying in Princess Alice Court flat 4 floor C :biggrin: im moving in september time:smile: be good to know a few people around my flat
Hey guys im going to be in princess Alice court in September so if anyone else is hit me up! Also,if anyone has any extra information about the accommodation that will be awesome!
Original post by TommiDunk
Im staying in Princess Alice Court flat 4 floor C :biggrin: im moving in september time:smile: be good to know a few people around my flat

Hey ill be in Princess Alice court just need to get what room ill be in and floor but hey
Original post by hannah.wilcox
yayy :smile: are you on the facebook princess alice group? you can find out who your staying with

Im there too just finding out where i am in the next few days!
Can anyone who has a room in Princess Alice court en suite show me some pictures of there room cause i didnt get to see it? Thanks x
Reply 66
Hi, I'm a soon to be fresher at University of Derby, my accommodation is at Princess Alice court and I was wondering if you know of any good and decently priced food stores I should visit both for shopping and takeouts? Thank you
Reply 67
Original post by Meganharrowing
Can anyone who has a room in Princess Alice court en suite show me some pictures of there room cause i didnt get to see it? Thanks x

I didn't either
Original post by Meganharrowing

Hi @Meganharrowing,

If you scroll down on this page, there are a few Virtual Tour 360 photos you can view that are labelled as ensuite rooms - the bedroom and bathroom mainly - I hope that helps.

^Ryan
Original post by AHA_10
Hi, I'm a soon to be fresher at University of Derby, my accommodation is at Princessh Alice court and I was wondering if you know of any good and decently priced food stores I should visit both for shopping and takeouts? Thank you

Hi @AHA_10,

You'll find plenty of places to buy food nearby - the closest to Princess Alice Court will be Sainsbury's Local (4 minute walk according to Google), but another few minutes walk in that direction will get you to Co-Op Ashbourne Road (11 minute walk). They even offer 10% student discount with TOTUM/NUS card so that's worth getting. If you head in the other direction, you'll end up in town, where there's a Tesco Metro (13 minute walk) and a full size Sainsbury's store (19 minute walk), as well as healthy food stores like Holland and Barrett and market stores. A little further afield there's a new Aldi on Burton Road (21 minute walk) and a Lidl on Southgate Retail Park, Normanton (25 minute walk).

Hope you find this useful - keep exploring, there's plenty of shops you can reach on foot.

^Ryan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending