The Student Room Group
its free if your under 19 before Aug 31st in the year you start.. i applied and got accepted but im doing a degree at leeds instead
Reply 2
if you're under 19 before Aug 31st its free if not its 850! =) unfortunately ill be on my way to 20 then =( lol
Reply 3
Hey Guys. Im Tom. Im starting the art and design foundation course in October. Anyone on here going aswel?? anyone know of a group on facebook i could join to get to know some peeps etc??

cheers
I think its free if you're under 19 when you start =) I'm thinking of applying there for my foundation to start next year! Does anyone know if you get help with accommodation if you do a foundation there?
Reply 5
"BTEC Diploma in Foundation Studies in Art & Design (FE students)

If you require accommodation, you can either reserve your room under our online room reservation system as detailed above, or log a preference for accommodation online from Monday 7 June 2010. The Student Accommodation Centre will send you an email containing your application number and details on how to apply. Â If you choose the preference option, we will offer you a room via email in August once your place at Loughborough is confirmed depending on availability.

Please note - although some rooms do come back available after the A Level results, we cannot guarantee that your preferential room type will be available. Our accommodation team will use them as a guide to allocate you a room via our computerised allocation system depending on availability.
A limited number of rooms are reserved in each hall for Art & Design Foundation students. Students living within reasonable travelling distance to the University will not be given priority for halls accommodation"
Reply 6
tittle
Hey Guys. Im Tom. Im starting the art and design foundation course in October. Anyone on here going aswel?? anyone know of a group on facebook i could join to get to know some peeps etc??

cheers

Hey Tom, im doing the foundation course with you. Heres a link on facebook so you can talk to us all :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=108939779128147&ref=ts

How you getting on with your project?
Reply 7
Kai Hiwatari
I think its free if you're under 19 when you start =) I'm thinking of applying there for my foundation to start next year! Does anyone know if you get help with accommodation if you do a foundation there?

What do you mean 'get help'? Do you mean because its a foundation course are you still entitled to live in halls?
In that case yes, you apply like any other student and will have no problem finding a place in halls on campus.
x_Lexie_x
What do you mean 'get help'? Do you mean because its a foundation course are you still entitled to live in halls?
In that case yes, you apply like any other student and will have no problem finding a place in halls on campus.

Yeah thats what i meant, thanks for the reply =)

Latest