The Student Room Group

Bournemouth Arts Institute discussion.

Who got into Bournemouth college of arts? I got accepted today and I'm so happy! I've pretty much read all positive comments about the Uni and I really liked the atmosphere of the place. It's small but everyone seemed friendly and the facilities are amazing. I've been accepted on the Commercial Photography course since I want to do fashion photography but London or Southampton weren't really my types of places (too busy and arrogant).

Anyone else get offers or any ideas about the Uni? :woo:

x
Reply 1
Tasha.Marshall
Who got into Bournemouth college of arts? I got accepted today and I'm so happy! I've pretty much read all positive comments about the Uni and I really liked the atmosphere of the place. It's small but everyone seemed friendly and the facilities are amazing. I've been accepted on the Commercial Photography course since I want to do fashion photography but London or Southampton weren't really my types of places (too busy and arrogant).

Anyone else get offers or any ideas about the Uni? :woo:

x

I've got a place on the Commercial Photography course too! :smile: Mines conditional, i only have to get 1 D grade though.
I havn't heard any thing bad about the uni, or course, unlike the London and Southampton Uni's, so i should defiantly be seeing you there :smile:
Rosieellis
I've got a place on the Commercial Photography course too! :smile: Mines conditional, i only have to get 1 D grade though.
I havn't heard any thing bad about the uni, or course, unlike the London and Southampton Uni's, so i should defiantly be seeing you there :smile:

Yay :smile: I'm going on a gap year first though! I can't wait to go there, seems like such a good uni! Would be interesting to see some of your work? You got a website or anything? Mines Natashamarshall.carbonmade.com - I want to direct the course to fashion photography :smile:
Reply 3
Tasha.Marshall
Yay :smile: I'm going on a gap year first though! I can't wait to go there, seems like such a good uni! Would be interesting to see some of your work? You got a website or anything? Mines Natashamarshall.carbonmade.com - I want to direct the course to fashion photography :smile:

Yeah, my flickr is http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosieellis/
Most of my work is fashion based, but I'm trying to move away from it at the moment, so i don't really know what kind of thing i'll be doing there.
I got accepted for Photography, but as I aim to be a fashion photographer I wonder if the Commercial would had been a better choice. :s-smilie: Well done to you both.
Reply 5
hey,
I just been accepted there aswell. I cant wait!
Tasha.Marshall

I applied for both courses BA Photography and FDA Commercial photography and got into both at Bournemouth...Which one should I choose?!

(Also 'Tasha.Marshall' I am having a gap year too :smile: )
strawberryviva
I applied for both courses BA Photography and FDA Commercial photography and got into both at Bournemouth...Which one should I choose?!

(Also 'Tasha.Marshall' I am having a gap year too :smile: )

Yay :smile:
+ Choose FDA Commercial photography becuase you can leave after 2 years with a foundation degree if you want!

But it all depends on what you want to do. I'm choosing Commercial photography because I want to do fashion photography, but if you just want to do photography, choose photography :smile:

x
Yeah I am not completely fashion orientated, more people and portrait orientated... so yeah little unsure. Do you know if we will be doing any Traditional techniques still? Or is it all Digital?
x

Latest

Trending

Trending