The Student Room Group

Forgot to apply to a university!

I just realised that I didn't apply to Buckingham uni in January.
Would it be worth it to apply for Spring 2011?
Also,
Is it a good university or would I be wasting my time there?
Is it a really crammed course during which I would not have time for a social life?

Price is no matter, as it would be cheaper than any other course.

Thanks much!
Stella476
I just realised that I didn't apply to Buckingham uni in January.
Would it be worth it to apply for Spring 2011?
Also,
Is it a good university or would I be wasting my time there?
Is it a really crammed course during which I would not have time for a social life?

Price is no matter, as it would be cheaper than any other course.

Thanks much!

Erm, how did you manage that?
Reply 2
TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Erm, how did you manage that?

How'd I manage to forget to apply? There was so much going on when I was applying that I got my top unis, I forgot which ones I was choosing. The system was so foreign to me, trying to remember everything just muddled it all up. I had forgotten that Buckingham was a 2 year course...
You can still apply now, you just won't have as much chance, but may aswell do it anyway.
Reply 4
erm, Buckingham is outside of the whole UCAS system, right? If so, I'd imagine you may still have time to apply. Not sure though... :smile:
what course is it that you actually want to apply to at Buckingham?
Stella476
How'd I manage to forget to apply? There was so much going on when I was applying that I got my top unis, I forgot which ones I was choosing. The system was so foreign to me, trying to remember everything just muddled it all up. I had forgotten that Buckingham was a 2 year course...

That makes more sense, I don't know anything about this topic (the title interested me) so I should probably leave.

Hope it all works out for you!:biggrin:
Reply 7
n_251
erm, Buckingham is outside of the whole UCAS system, right? If so, I'd imagine you may still have time to apply. Not sure though... :smile:

I just found their online form. I think I will do that today. Thank you! They are both in and out of the UCAS, so I can still apply on their web site.
Reply 8
F1 fanatic
what course is it that you actually want to apply to at Buckingham?

Psychology. I would love to go there for their 2 year programme since it would be cheaper and quicker, but I am unsure whether I would have a social life or if I would simply be cramming knowledge down my throat.
Reply 9
TooSexyForMyStethoscope
That makes more sense, I don't know anything about this topic (the title interested me) so I should probably leave.

Hope it all works out for you!:biggrin:

Thank you!
Stella476
Psychology. I would love to go there for their 2 year programme since it would be cheaper and quicker, but I am unsure whether I would have a social life or if I would simply be cramming knowledge down my throat.

I imagine there would still be time for a social life, it's not a university with a killer reputation for long hours, but unfortunately I don't know much about the uni or the course. I've moved it to the appropriate uni section where hopefully there are people with more knowledge.
Reply 11
F1 fanatic
I imagine there would still be time for a social life, it's not a university with a killer reputation for long hours, but unfortunately I don't know much about the uni or the course. I've moved it to the appropriate uni section where hopefully there are people with more knowledge.

Thank you! So does condensing the degree into two years affect what education is administered? I will see if I can find any students who go there because I am extremely interested now. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending