The Student Room Group

Help for external candidates

Poll

Would a site helping external candidates be useful ?

Through my own experiences ive noticed theres a gap in help for people 18-22 who for whatever reason did not complete their gcses and alevels, so I'm creating a site to help people and give information on courses available and exam centres.

Is there any external candidates here or 18-22 retaking level 2 and 3 qualifications that can share whether something like that would be useful
Hello

I'm 21 and even though I have a maths GCSE (C) and a science double award....I am teaching myself higher maths (want an A!) and triple science Biology, Chemistry and Physics to get an AAA

After I hope to go back to college in September to study Biology, Chemistry and French (or history, cant decide)

So yes I think it is a good idea!
Reply 2
you sound like me
I have a c in maths and cc english im retaking 12 gces and 4 igcses up untill june 2011 and i've got AS Physics Unit 1 and 2 in june. Im hoping to go col in september and study maths further maths biology and chemistry
Reply 3
margyrain
Through my own experiences ive noticed theres a gap in help for people 18-22 who for whatever reason did not complete their gcses and alevels, so I'm creating a site to help people and give information on courses available and exam centres.

Is there any external candidates here or 18-22 retaking level 2 and 3 qualifications that can share whether something like that would be useful

hi am external candidate from manchester looking for college to do resit in a2 stuff . Thanx 4 your help.
Reply 4
margyrain

hi am external candidate from manchester looking for college to do resit in a2 stuff . Thanx 4 your help.

Latest