OP
Sue!
Which college?

Jesus, Which one have you applied to? xx
Reply 3
Clare
Sar
Jesus, Which one have you applied to? xx

I've applied to Jesus too! The interviewer said to me, they were going to be sent before that date??!

Ah well.. what did you apply for?

How did you find the college, beautiful isn't it!

xx
Reply 5
Sue!
Clare

I applied to Clare as well! what did you apply for? we don't hear till january right? the suspense is killing me...
Reply 6
hey i applied to jesus for music! Why do they have to send them out so late, i'm sure they know who they're going to reject/accept by now so why prolong the agony?!?
Reply 7
Specialheffa
I've applied to Jesus too! The interviewer said to me, they were going to be sent before that date??!

xx

My interviewer told me nothing!! Does that mean he didn't want me so didn't bother to tell me??
Reply 8
Sar
OP
Specialheffa

xx

Hey Jesus buddy! Hehe! I applied for Natsci, you? I agree btw; it's so beautiful! When were you there? I was there on the 11th. What date did the interviewer say to you? Oh god it's so scary! xx
Reply 9
Sar
OP
musicman
hey i applied to jesus for music! Why do they have to send them out so late, i'm sure they know who they're going to reject/accept by now so why prolong the agony?!?

Hey! It's supposed to be a real musical college isn't it? I love music so that's one of the reasons I applied. How did your interviews go?

I know what you mean bout it taking ages for the replies, grrr! I just wnat to know!! When wer eyou there? 11th for me. Btw, I'm from Cheshire too! It's a small world hehe xx
Reply 10
Sar
Hey! It's supposed to be a real musical college isn't it? I love music so that's one of the reasons I applied. How did your interviews go?

I know what you mean bout it taking ages for the replies, grrr! I just wnat to know!! When wer eyou there? 11th for me. Btw, I'm from Cheshire too! It's a small world hehe xx

Hi, i don't really know how my interview went, it all went by in a bit of a daze! I arrived late because of traffic, which wasn't exactly a good start! The general interview was ok, but i don't think i showed enough knowledge in my music interview to get in! I had to admit i didn't know the answers to a lot of his questions. Oh well! How about you??
Reply 11
Sar
OP
musicman
Hi, i don't really know how my interview went, it all went by in a bit of a daze! I arrived late because of traffic, which wasn't exactly a good start! The general interview was ok, but i don't think i showed enough knowledge in my music interview to get in! I had to admit i didn't know the answers to a lot of his questions. Oh well! How about you??

My general went really well but my subject interview was awful! I hardly got anything right at first, and only when I was prompted LOADS did I finally come to the correct answers. Bit of a catastophe really! I didn't really get a chance to express myself about particular areas I find interesting either, so I came across as pretty bland really. I suppose there's no point in worrying, what's done is done! I'm really scared about the resulst though, I just want to know now!!
Reply 12
im from cheshire 2 anmd applied 2 do music
had interviews at both trinity and robinson. The trinity music man is also the admissions guy and he said he didnt no which col would get in touch but it would be new yr!!!! ah
Reply 13
Sar
My general went really well but my subject interview was awful! I hardly got anything right at first, and only when I was prompted LOADS did I finally come to the correct answers. Bit of a catastophe really! I didn't really get a chance to express myself about particular areas I find interesting either, so I came across as pretty bland really. I suppose there's no point in worrying, what's done is done! I'm really scared about the resulst though, I just want to know now!!

mine was exactly the same!!! I don't think i had the chance to show what i did know, but he highlighted everything i didn't know! I wasn't really that bothered about going so didn't put much effort into preparing, but now i'd really like to go so i'm a bit disappointed! Good luck anyway!
Reply 14
kat
im from cheshire 2 anmd applied 2 do music
had interviews at both trinity and robinson. The trinity music man is also the admissions guy and he said he didnt no which col would get in touch but it would be new yr!!!! ah

How did your interviews go?? It better not be new year!! i want to know on monday!! :smile:
Reply 15
Sar
OP
musicman
mine was exactly the same!!! I don't think i had the chance to show what i did know, but he highlighted everything i didn't know! I wasn't really that bothered about going so didn't put much effort into preparing, but now i'd really like to go so i'm a bit disappointed! Good luck anyway!

You too! Let me know how you get on!
Reply 16
umm well trinity didnt go 2 well, but i think robinson went quite well, the interviewers were really nice and i felt i tried my best. I hope we find out on mon 2 i cant stop thinking bout it. but if i dont get in i prob wont want 2 do any skool wk etc !
please let it be monday tho!
Reply 17
I really want to know too, but i reakon we won't hear til at least tuesday, as in order to hear on monday, someone would have had to bother to post the letters on sunday :frown:
Applied to Girton for Vet Science. Was also told the letters went out on 30th.

The wait is starting to get to me.
Sar
Hey Jesus buddy! Hehe! I applied for Natsci, you? I agree btw; it's so beautiful! When were you there? I was there on the 11th. What date did the interviewer say to you? Oh god it's so scary! xx

Hey ya!! Wow loads of us Jesus lot on 'ere!

I applied for English, was there on the 9th!

The interviewer (both actually) said they were going to attempt to send them out before the end of year, to arrive christmasy time... postal service permitting?!

I dunno whether i'm scared anymore, was terribly ill on the day and it didn't go too bad (i think!)...

Why do you think your interviews went bad, my mum was talking to the porters, and they said that those called for interview are basically 'in'... it's like fine-tuning?! SO i think you have a great chance of getting accepted!

NatSci has the biggest intake, so was it quite competitive for you?

I'd love to go there, but if i don't get accepted it's not the end of the world, i have my insurance! Did you apply for any others?

Good Luckxxx

Latest