Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do i renew student finance? ...

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So yeah i got the grant and tuition fee this year how do i renew this? Will the amount of my grant change as income has changed do you have to be income assessed again?

Regards.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes you do the whole thing again. You go to the Student finance website and click on the 2010-11 link.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ahhhh no so i wont see any money till this time next year the whole company are idiots FACT
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drivers survey MDX)
    ahhhh no so i wont see any money till this time next year the whole company are idiots FACT
    Not this year so far in my experience.
    I sent my year 2 application off at the end of january as soon as they opened for applications. I've got confirmation through of loans and grants already.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    Not this year so far in my experience.
    I sent my year 2 application off at the end of january as soon as they opened for applications. I've got confirmation through of loans and grants already.
    Seconded. My parents done their part online on the weekend just gone, and my application's been assessed/the declaration form's being sent out today. Which is silly, considering they're still fart-assing about with my 09/10 application :sigh:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drivers survey MDX)
    Not the whole company. Just the management :lol:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: March 4, 2010
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.