The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I don't think anyone on here can possibly tell you. Best thing is to phone the department. They will most probably say no at this point, but you may be able to transfer after a couple of weeks if someone drops out of the law course early.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
You do know bristol require the LNAT?

If I were you I'd e-mail the law admissions: [email protected]
Reply 3
yeah you have to do the lnat for bristol, and law is generally oversubscribed. They probably wont get back to you untill the results are out and they know how many people they've got comming.
Reply 4
Yeah you need the LNAT, but it's a small part of their considerations. There were 3500 applicants for 130 places so competition is pretty serious..um..i would guess you could transfer if someone dropped out. Pleeease don't take my place person with better grades than me! Blatantly destined for ABB :frown:

Cxx
Reply 5
They wont let him take your place, if you get the grades you're in. i suppose if you dont like it and drop out then hr could have your place.....
Reply 6
Shelbycakes
They wont let him take your place, if you get the grades you're in. i suppose if you dont like it and drop out then hr could have your place.....

I know but I won't get my grades, and the more people with great grades, the less likely it is they'll take pity on me and let me in anyway! :p:

Cxx

Latest

Trending

Trending