The Student Room Group

help!! UCAS welcome letter

i submitted my application yesterday , but i do not recieve the well come letter . i want to know when will the welcome be recieved ,generally.

and when will the universities consider my application ? is it means that the universities will not consider my application until i cecieved the welcome letter?

when can i use the tract ? also until recieved the welcome letter?:woo:

many thanks!
Reply 1
:s-smilie: you will receive your ''welcome letter'' after a week

and how come you applied only just yesterday?:confused:
Reply 2
i am a international student. but when will the university recieved my application? also after a week?
Reply 3
is it means that the payment is sucess if i recieved the letter ?
The Welcome letter should come 5 working days after you submit the application, sometimes earlier. They'll tell you your track details (which are just your ID, username and password, which you probably know?)

However, once you submit and pay, Ucas themselves 'process' the application withinn 1-2 days, which means thay transfer it to a database where the universities you've applied for will be able to see it. You can access track once this has been done, even before the welcome letter arrives.

In any case, I wouldn't worry, because even when the universities receive your form, they won't come to a decision, or reply to you for ages. They're annoying like that. :p:

If you really really want to know exactly what's currently happening with your application, just ring ucas and ask, and they'll tell you.

Just chill out though, there's no rush, and good luck!
Reply 5
Aaron Liu
i submitted my application yesterday , but i do not recieve the well come letter . i want to know when will the welcome be recieved ,generally.

and when will the universities consider my application ? is it means that the universities will not consider my application until i cecieved the welcome letter?

when can i use the tract ? also until recieved the welcome letter?:woo:

many thanks!

howcome you only just applied? the main deadline was back in january, but excluding a few courses.
what course are you doing?
Reply 6
DeyTa
howcome you only just applied? the main deadline was back in january, but excluding a few courses.
what course are you doing?

This.
Reply 7
how to know my UCAS payment is success?:woo:

my Welcome part in apply page like this:

Your application has been processed by UCAS. You will be sent a welcome letter and will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.

is it means i only need wait and the payment is success?:eek3:
It's fine, just be patient and please stop spamming the forum with daft questions. At least keep them to one thread.
Reply 9
F1 fanatic
It's fine, just be patient and please stop spamming the forum with daft questions. At least keep them to one thread.

ok many thanks !

Latest

Trending

Trending