The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Who is she? I'd never heard of her until this. To be honest, her body isn't that great. Of course, it's nice but I wouldn't say it's the ultimate body to be aspired to.
tinktinktinkerbell
shes hot, in a dolled up air brushed pic but in a normal every day pic shes avarage at best IMO

urgh, not with no make up on though :colone:EK:

very last bottom right is sexy, still though
Reply 42
She's not even that pretty.
Lol oh really? I think all men should aspire to look like Johnny Depp. Aint gonna happen though is it.
CrookedLegs
Who is she? I'd never heard of her until this. To be honest, her body isn't that great. Of course, it's nice but I wouldn't say it's the ultimate body to be aspired to.

Basically....Kim is a girl who was childhood friends with Paris Hilton, made a sex tape with Ray J which got made public, and is now famous.....for nothing. I do like her though :h:
Reply 45
She's pretty hot but her acting in her sex-tape was so fake! 'Im exploding'. lmfaooooo.

Who on earth says that during sex!
Reply 46
How rude and patronising
I won't be aspiring to look like her becuase that will never happen. I can't change my bone structure, the size of my hips, or what my face looks like. I aspire to look the best that I can look, not to look like anyone else.

And thank you for saying that my boobs are unacceptable. :p:
Reply 48
u cant beat kims ass sorry to say
I hate being a pear :emo:
Reply 50
very fit
Reply 51
Doesn't she use liposuction though? :s-smilie:
Reply 52
People shouldn't aspire to look like anyone in particular. However, a lot of young girls just see skinny models and celebrities and magazines, and aspire to look like them. So if they have to aspire to look like anyone, it should be her, not the unhealthy level of skinniness we often see.

Also, :woo: my body looks a bit like hers (just with smaller boobs and a bit less toned :p:). But it's not something everybody can aspire to, if they're just not built that way!
Those pictures don't give a full perspective of the ridiculous size of her ass. Its like a deadly weapon.
Reply 54
I wish.
She's been blessed.
Reply 55
SillyRodent
Those pictures don't give a full perspective of the ridiculous size of her ass. Its like a deadly weapon.

You do know it's surgically enhanced?
Reply 56
She's utterly revolting.
BOBO777
She's pretty hot but her acting in her sex-tape was so fake! 'Im exploding'. lmfaooooo.

Who on earth says that during sex!

Please tell me she didn't say that...!

I think she has a very sexy figure. A lot of girls would like to be slimmer, but I prefer Kim's figure to, for example, Kate Moss's figure.
Koobideh
Shakira has got the best body no doubt about it

Yep she looks pretty awsome in this vid :sogood: :sexface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFddFPdPdYk
booraad
I can't be bothered to have a genetic transplant.

Exactly, it's a bit much hassle to please one guy from the internet isn't it :p:

Latest