The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Personally I think KK is hot. Physically.

But there's a difference between having a type and then arbitrarily suggesting everyone should be that way. I have my type like everyone else but most crucially I'd rather someone be themselves. It's not wishy washy to suggest that when you realise truly just how important that is.
like, who are u to tell girls who they should aspire to be like?!
She reminds me of Nicole Scherzinger.. Hot stuff.
I don't think she's hot at all, really. She actually looks borderline chubby. Her thighs are massive and ... uh ... I just think she looks fat.

Most girls don't have her genetics so won't ever, thankfully, be able to achieve that look. I think that look takes the whole curvy thing too far, it's like a caricature.
Reply 64
punkyrocker
Please tell me she didn't say that...!

I think she has a very sexy figure. A lot of girls would like to be slimmer, but I prefer Kim's figure to, for example, Kate Moss's figure.

She most definitley did, in fact she repeated it numerous times as she 'supposedly' reached climax. It was so fake.
RichyFrench
She reminds me of Nicole Scherzinger.. Hot stuff.

I thought that's who the picture was of. Only just realised they are actually two different people... my bad.
Her body is in great proportion and she definatly looks after her body. That is what all woman should be doing...no aspiring to be like a celebrity ditz
Reply 67
She's got a great figure, sure. Are you certain though that you are somewhat encouraging girls to behave in a way that she does - i.e. be famous for nothing other than a sex-tape??
I'd tap that thing anyday.
Reply 69
no thanks :smile:
near_comatose
very last bottom right is sexy, still though

yeah dont get me wrong im not saying shes ugly with no make up on but shes no where near as stunning as she is with make up and air brushing lol
Reply 71
**** me there's a load of feminists who love getting moody over anything in this thread. If anything the OP was helping you out, saying that his preferred female body type is curvy, not skinny. I think that's what the vast majority of men would say too, so kindly shut up with all this 'oh no i don't want to change my bone structure or what my face looks like'.
Reply 72
Dunno about the aspire bit, but she has definitely got one of the best bodies I've ever seen. Any girl who says she is fat, chubby or ugly is either jealous or mental.
Reply 73
rishi08
u cant beat kims ass sorry to say

true:yes:
She is fat
tinktinktinkerbell

:eek:
She's very good looking to say the least ... But I don't respect some of the Kardashian's morals ... They do good things for charity, yes but there are some things they do which are not admirable like they spend money like it just grows off trees for them. They spend money on silly little things like they spent $99 on a home DNA test, why? Because Khloe wanted to verify her real parents, why doesn't she just check her birth certificate and other legal papers instead of wasting money? They think the world revolves them and I personally do not think they are not grounded at all. All the money and fame has gone to their heads, the only one of them who is remotely grounded is probably Bruce but even then, he still spent like $2000 on a remote control helicopter!
Reply 77
Men who don't like Kim Kardashian are actually sub-consciously terrified their penis won't be ample enough to please such a voluptuous woman, so they call her "fat" and "too chubby" and stick to border-line anorexic chicks with tiny vaginas.

dasafact
Reply 78
Fat chavette in bikini? Ew.
Reply 79
punktopia
Fat chavette in bikini? Ew.

You're compensating for something with a sig that large.

Latest