The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

They should try and look like this:

punktopia
Fat chavette in bikini? Ew.

Fat? Her body is on point. Chavette? She comes from a pretty well educated family. I a bikin? Ill give you that one
Reply 82
Nah y'alright mate.

^Kelly Brook on the other hand :sexface:
shes carryin a bit of timber
kelly brook is the one
Reply 85
i do agree op. she is HOT.
Reply 86
Kim is hot and her figure is amazing.
GRIMBOB
Men who don't like Kim Kardashian are actually sub-consciously terrified their penis won't be ample enough to please such a voluptuous woman, so they call her "fat" and "too chubby" and stick to border-line anorexic chicks with tiny vaginas.

dasafact

lol
Reply 88
She's not very pretty. So no. They shouldn't.

Reply 89
imo she is perfection. and that's even without make-up; i'd still die for her :coma:
Reply 90
yeeehh i love how she hasnt got a flat arse!
and i love her anyway, her and her sisters are so funny.
GRIMBOB
Men who don't like Kim Kardashian are actually sub-consciously terrified their penis won't be ample enough to please such a voluptuous woman, so they call her "fat" and "too chubby" and stick to border-line anorexic chicks with tiny vaginas.

dasafact

Chubby-chaser.
Reply 92
GlamCanyon
Chubby-chaser.

midget fanny
No, she's too big for me.
Reply 94
psychologically its all about the 0.7 waist to hip ratio :biggrin:
shes spoilt herself by losing wright IMO

also, before and after shot

GRIMBOB
midget fanny

hahaha funny
Reply 97
Girls should aspire to lead a healthy lifestyle and have a healthy body image and not to have a set category of what they should aspire to.
This seems to me just as bad as saying all girls should be a size zero or 2 or whatever, or saying all girls should have a D-cup. Not everyone has Kim Kardashian's waist-hip ratio, most of us would never look like that if we gained the weight.
Marshyy
kindly shut up with all this 'oh no i don't want to change my bone structure or what my face looks like'.

haha what the hell how is that unreasonable

kiwietnana
She's very good looking to say the least ... But I don't respect some of the Kardashian's morals ... They do good things for charity, yes but there are some things they do which are not admirable like they spend money like it just grows off trees for them. They spend money on silly little things like they spent $99 on a home DNA test, why? Because Khloe wanted to verify her real parents, why doesn't she just check her birth certificate and other legal papers instead of wasting money? They think the world revolves them and I personally do not think they are not grounded at all. All the money and fame has gone to their heads, the only one of them who is remotely grounded is probably Bruce but even then, he still spent like $2000 on a remote control helicopter!

why do you know any of this ****, jesus christ

Latest

Trending

Trending