The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
werlop
Well it's the Scottish results day, who has made their Oxbridge offers?

I got AAA in Advanced Highers and an A at Higher this year, so I met my offer for medicine at Cambridge. :biggrin:

:congrats: Well done :smile:
Reply 2
Congratulations :biggrin:
Reply 3
werlop

I got AAA in Advanced Highers and an A at Higher this year, so I met my offer for medicine at Cambridge. :biggrin:

Well done :smile:

Which college are you coming to? There's a thread in the Cambridge forum for us medics (though at the moment there's only three!) so feel free to look/post there if you have any questions.
Congrats :champ:
Reply 5
Helenia
Well done :smile:

Which college are you coming to? There's a thread in the Cambridge forum for us medics (though at the moment there's only three!) so feel free to look/post there if you have any questions.

I am going to Emmanuel.

Are there no other Scottish people with Oxbridge offers?
Reply 6
werlop
I am going to Emmanuel.

Are there no other Scottish people with Oxbridge offers?

There's at least one holding an Oxford offer...

Congrats on getting in, you must be thrilled :biggrin:
Reply 7
werlop
I am going to Emmanuel.

I congratulate you both on your exam results, and on your fine choice of college!

P.S. make sure you row or I'll hunt you down and skewer you with a rather sharp oar (using the word blade sounded too violent :p: ) (i was gonna be Lower boats captain, but wont if I trial!)

P.P.S for some reason there seems to be a high proportion of scottish medics at emma, wonder why that is?
Reply 8
Willa
I congratulate you both on your exam results, and on your fine choice of college!

P.S. make sure you row or I'll hunt you down and skewer you with a rather sharp oar (using the word blade sounded too violent :p: ) (i was gonna be Lower boats captain, but wont if I trial!)

P.P.S for some reason there seems to be a high proportion of scottish medics at emma, wonder why that is?

Thanks very much.

Threats of violence already? I thought Emma was supposed to be a friendly place.

Yeh I heard that about the medics - three Glasgow medics I believe in your year?
Reply 9
Well, it's natural for Glasgow lasses. They'll've been used to patching people up from an early age after Old Firm battles matches.
Reply 10
Haha...nice one H&E :wink:.

*wishes she was Scottish and could find out today*
Well done to everyone Scottish who got in!!
Reply 11
werlop

Threats of violence already? I thought Emma was supposed to be a friendly place.

we are.....it's mere overenthusaism for rowing!
Reply 12
werlop

nice one.
Reply 13
well done werlop!

c'mon scottish people....where are you all?!
Reply 14
priya
c'mon scottish people....where are you all?!

Errr I dunno about you guys (well actually I could use the search and check :wink:) but on my results day I went to the pub and got slaughtered. I didn't sit around on the sodding internet :p:

A.
Congrats Werlop!
Reply 16
werlop

:biggrin: Congratulations! :biggrin:
Alaric
Errr I dunno about you guys (well actually I could use the search and check :wink:) but on my results day I went to the pub and got slaughtered. I didn't sit around on the sodding internet :p:

A.

lol, me too. Although I did come home to post and send emails between pubs.

MB
Reply 18
i did sit in the pub all day :p: just came home briefly to post my results on here and phone grandparents
Reply 19
Ahh but I'm sure all you pub goers were a bit older than me when you got your results, being English after all.

Is there NOONE else from Scotland with results?

Latest

Trending

Trending