The Student Room Group
Reply 1
knit-knots
Is anyone going to the Cambridge MML open day 12th March?
If so, do you know the directions from the train station to the uni?

There are regular buses going directly to the city centre, are you going to a college in particular or the department? Once you're in the city centre, the department isn't too difficult to find, the town is rather small and easy to navigate :yep:
Reply 2
Hello :biggrin:

I am a current first-year student in the MML faculty and I'll be helping out on the open day. What langauge combination are you hoping to apply for?

From the train station, it's probably easiest to get a taxi to the Sigdwick site on Sidgwick avenue; if you do want to walk here are the directions on google maps:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sourceid=ie7&q=drumlough+road+rathfriland&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7DSGI_en-GBGB345GB345&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Drumlough+Rd,+Rathfriland&gl=uk&ei=KEKQS9rQHory0gSswv3tDA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAoQ8gEwAA

Hope this helps- maybe see you soon!

J
Reply 3
I want to get the train there but it seems risky, as I'd have to wait at a train station for a few hours after midnight, I don't like the notion of that! I might be getting a lift there instead, I dunno, really. =p
Reply 4
I'm going! But for AMES. :biggrin:
I'm going as well. I'm hoping it will help me make my mind up whether to do German & Russian, Linguistics or Classics.

Latest

Trending

Trending