The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I get annoyed at actually having to text out of sheer politeness, some people text too much and it gets very boring.
jjinit
Do you find it annoying when you text your gf/bf, gf in my case and they never text back? I find it so frustrating and annoying. Am i the only one who thinks this? I dont ask for alot of texts. 2 a day asking too much? Excuse from my gf is that she hates texting now :rolleyes:

I thought that it was guys who don't like texting. That's the same excuse I got from my ex some months ago... and he said that guys hate sending text messages as if informing us of what they are up to. Have to admit that the excuse often kept on changing- from being busy, to the above reason, then lack of credit etc etc.
Reply 22
Well shes on a contract and at the moment its kinda long distance(hr on train) cos shes back home for the summer. We dont talk as much because she works but its just nice recieving texts, well i like it anyway. Lets you know that they are thinking about you.
Reply 23
oooooooooooooooooooooh noooooooooooooo, what would people have ever done without texting??!!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!
jjinit
Well shes on a contract and at the moment its kinda long distance(hr on train) cos shes back home for the summer. We dont talk as much because she works but its just nice recieving texts, well i like it anyway. Lets you know that they are thinking about you.

Tell her in a sweet way that it would be so great if she could text you whenever she thinks of you.... I would guess that she will.
I used to text my bf a lot when we started going out & most days he still texts me but Im not bothered any more too much if he doesnt. I knbow he loves me. I dont need texts to prove it.
Reply 26
my bf used to text quite a few times during the day...with x's and saying sweet things....then it just stopped...i wud check my phone alllll the time just to see if i had a message from him. wen he eventually did text it wud be a really short message like "wot ya up to"...we broke up on saturday....i still dont understand why he decided to not text anymore, and why he didnt understand how upsetting it was..guess some people are just like that? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending