The Student Room Group
Reply 1
what examining board?
Reply 2
aqa
Reply 3
what exactly is it u have to do cos Im on aqa but A2, however, i didnt do this examining board for AS :frown: as I transferred colleges...so u have 2 fill me in on what you've been doing
Reply 4
well basically if im being honest i also need help with the research part of the coursework so is there any advice you can give me on what to include in my pre production work. thanks
Reply 5
bump
Reply 6
well for my production piece im doing print- a front page, contents page and a 3 page article so for my pre production jus gonna be looking at a lot of fashion magazines, looking at how different stuff such as mastheads and splashes are arranged. The type of typography used, colours used, things that are commonly used,etc etc. Basically looking at the codes and conventions of fashion magazines so I know how to do mine. So depending on ur production, jus do research the typical things/ features u see reoccur when looking at the media text.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 7
Yes it does :smile: Thanks for the help
Reply 8
its ok, nefing else just PM me :smile:
Reply 9
I did AQA last year for AS and got an A and didn't do a statement of intent or anything. I just analysed things similar to what I was doing and did mock ups etc.

Latest