The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
I only got my offer for Psychology on Monday, and I think your course is in the same faculty, so it looks like they're just giving their offers out quite late. I phoned up admissions and they let me know theyd had it because i didnt get an acknowledgement or anything.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Thankyou makes me feel a little bit better. it's just i really wanna go man met so i was a bit like aaaaahhhh :smile:
Reply 3
fairyann
Has anyone heard back from Mmu yet? it has been like a month since the deadline and I'm slightly panicking. i emailed them to see if they had received my application and they said they were still considering ad they'd get back to me within the next week. All I have heard through Ucas I'd an offer from another uni. :s-smilie:

Hi
I've applied there beginning of january I think and I have recieved a questionnaire and sent it back to them but havent hear anything since. But I imagine you will probably be getting a questionnaire soon!
Reply 4
bb87
Hi
I've applied there beginning of january I think and I have recieved a questionnaire and sent it back to them but havent hear anything since. But I imagine you will probably be getting a questionnaire soon!

Yeah same thing I have done the questionnaire and sent it back in January and heard nothing. Hopefully it is soon i am rather worried:p:
Reply 5
I got accepted on Friday so you should hear soon :smile:
Hi

I received an offer from MMU for Slt at the beginning of January, I applied in November, It took just over 8 weeks to get my offer.

Good Luck

Latest

Trending

Trending