The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Yeah as Pegler says most clubs close around 2am, with Cavern being the best place for dubstep and "alternative" (i.e. not cheesy club music) genres. Some people I know go to Bristol/Plymouth if they want to go out till 5am, both are about an hour by train from Exeter.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Cavern plays dubstep on wednesdays, Mosaic on thursdays, Timepiece up-up-stairs on Fridays. They all shut at 2am, but there are always parties going on until at least 5am, which play that kind of music.
Reply 3
ahhhhh awesome! I was really unsure about whether I wanted to go, because I had the impression that Exeter would be completely dead! It's good to know that there's stuff happening! That's the problem with open days you don't really get to see the social side to the university I find!
Mr. Universe
ahhhhh awesome! I was really unsure about whether I wanted to go, because I had the impression that Exeter would be completely dead! It's good to know that there's stuff happening! That's the problem with open days you don't really get to see the social side to the university I find!

i just have to say that i doubt any city which has a uni is dead XD i mean after all even in exeter you have about 15 000 students living in the same city, it just can't get boring O_o i'm pretty sure there is always something going on, in a club, at the campus or a houseparty or whatever.
Reply 5
Last Summer's Dream
Cavern plays dubstep on wednesdays, Mosaic on thursdays, Timepiece up-up-stairs on Fridays. They all shut at 2am, but there are always parties going on until at least 5am, which play that kind of music.

Yup love the post-lashes. Sometimes it goes on to 11 am in the morning. Epic lol

Latest

Trending

Trending