Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wild but possible theory

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    the "adult" as you so call me, has been in dubai over the weekend.im assuming everyone wants me to apologise to nuheen?he didnt apologise to me, he stated he was sorry for arguing and ruining the tone of the thread.as i'm not the slightest bit sorry for anything, why apologise?or shall i make an empty apology?im typing on a computer for god's sake.its not like ive had a fight with him.nuheen, if you want me to falsely apologise to you, then so be it.

you know why i was repeaing evidence again and agaiun.because noone was gtting it.each time i had to try to make it more simple.you know why i printed out all the prophecy stuff?because if you look back through the debate, youll see hat people were making comments like "this can happen because the prophecy says..."- so i wanted to make it plain that the prophecy doesnt necessarily mean anything,nuheen or someone else said something along the lines of "but the prophecy says that one has to kill the opther"- if everyone knows this isnt the actual future, but what will happen if the two choose to live by it, then why use it in an argument?

right, dumbledore statemnets.i'll start by saying that dumbledore himself goes on and on about how it is all speculation- he doesnt know these things, he merely surmises, thinks, has opinions on these things.they are not act.but if we do take his word as fact, then who are we to say that harry wouldnt be a significant enough horcrux?he had heard the prophecy about how great and powerful harry was "powers dark lord knows not"- voldy doesnt know at this point that all that meant was love- so he thinks harry must be extremely powerful- powerful enough to kill him.soi that is why he could have made harry a horcrux- a horcrux that would actually be MORE significant to him than the others- as it stops him dying before harry does. i think ensuring harry cant kill him would be a bit more important to him than finding a horcrux with a good history.he already had the hogwarts four(supposedly) and so he wanted to make sure he stayed safe.

i kow we dnt know the horcrux charm or anything about it.if you look back, someone said something about ginny being possesed, and how harry cant have voldys soul because him and ginny reacted differently.i said that the horcrux is a spell that must require a charm or chant or something- dumbledore says it is a curse- curses need something,so an educated guess would be that i am right about that.i was merely showing a difference between harry and ginnys situations.

dark arts.dumbledore is alos amaze harry hasnt been tempted yet.what does that tell you?it tells me that he is amazed that even with voldys influence on him, he is still a good guy.simple as that.he is a good guy.why are you asking this question?state why you believe harry would be temptedd by evil when it is evil that has ruined his life.
    I think you need to go let some steam out of that fat head of yours before it explodes and hurts someone. i will kno longer sit here and argue with an a**hole while i stoop myself down to his level. You seem to be stubborn enough for the entire TSR. I will be a member here when book 7 comes out and i will not speak to u again until then. You are an ignorant and selfish adult, who obviously has not even learned the basicv of proper manners. For the sake of your own dignity-apologize to eveyrone else, who had to sit through your polite,and "unselfish" remarks.i look forward to laughing at you at the end of book 7.

CR
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    I think you need to go let some steam out of that fat head of yours before it explodes and hurts someone. i will kno longer sit here and argue with an a**hole while i stoop myself down to his level. You seem to be stubborn enough for the entire TSR. I will be a member here when book 7 comes out and i will not speak to u again until then. You are an ignorant and selfish adult, who obviously has not even learned the basicv of proper manners. For the sake of your own dignity-apologize to eveyrone else, who had to sit through your polite,and "unselfish" remarks.i look forward to laughing at you at the end of book 7.

CR
    awww, i like how you call me an adult- i am 18 but feel so much older now. thankyou for backing up the point you made, and answering me back......oh wait, you didnt.you asked a good few questions in the post i answered to. i answered them with my opinions.and then you turn into nuheen and call me a fathead and say you wont argue anymore.everyone knows that when someone resorts to petty comments and refuses to argue points any further, it is because they have nothing more to say.they have beeen beaten.i wasnt rude in the last post, you used it as a n excuse to get out of debating as you have nothing left.quite cute really.this has nothing to do with age and everything to do with intelligence.i may well be spectacularly wrong in my theoiries, but i backed them up with a lot of stuff.anyone reading them will see why i have come to the conclusion that harry is a horcrux.wih all oif the hidden agendas jk points at, and all of the little examples in the book where she may well be hinting things, it is easy to see why people think harry could be a horcrux.so when you laugh you head off at me in a couple of years time, when hopefully, i'll be too busy to be sitting typing at this computer to care anyway, i hope the tears stream down your face.laugh till you cry.if you are right and i am wrong of course.

my dignity demands that i should never apologise to a bunch of silly unknowns on a message board- so sorry if i havent learned the etiquette of a forum yet- i didnt realise you had to simper to everyones demands if you offend them for a minute.good luck, buddy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    awww, i like how you call me an adult- i am 18 but feel so much older now. thankyou for backing up the point you made, and answering me back......oh wait, you didnt.you asked a good few questions in the post i answered to. i answered them with my opinions.and then you turn into nuheen and call me a fathead and say you wont argue anymore.everyone knows that when someone resorts to petty comments and refuses to argue points any further, it is because they have nothing more to say.they have beeen beaten.i wasnt rude in the last post, you used it as a n excuse to get out of debating as you have nothing left.quite cute really.this has nothing to do with age and everything to do with intelligence.i may well be spectacularly wrong in my theoiries, but i backed them up with a lot of stuff.anyone reading them will see why i have come to the conclusion that harry is a horcrux.wih all oif the hidden agendas jk points at, and all of the little examples in the book where she may well be hinting things, it is easy to see why people think harry could be a horcrux.so when you laugh you head off at me in a couple of years time, when hopefully, i'll be too busy to be sitting typing at this computer to care anyway, i hope the tears stream down your face.laugh till you cry.if you are right and i am wrong of course.

my dignity demands that i should never apologise to a bunch of silly unknowns on a message board- so sorry if i havent learned the etiquette of a forum yet- i didnt realise you had to simper to everyones demands if you offend them for a minute.good luck, buddy.
    Maybe you dont need to sit here and apoligize to them but maybe somewhere in that small cold heart of your's you could find the itty bit of dignity that everyone has no matter how stubborn you are-to at least acknowledge others opinions. which you seem to be asking us to do. yet, not once have you given another poster's idea a chance. For you-only your idea is correct-. Go on and think that me and nuheen resorting to the posts we made are a way to save our selves once we run out of info. But your only kidding yourself and your so called "demanding dignity" (and your fat ego). I'll be damned (and i'm sure eveyrone else would be too) if i were to sit here and allow a low life like yourself to argue with me to the point where i am no longer argueing with a fool-but i have become one. Do yourself a favor Mr.18, instead of hiding yourself behind closed doors and a computer moniter, get out a little and see the world. Because obviously, you havent experienced enough of the outside world-to know where I am coming from.

CR
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    Maybe you dont need to sit here and apoligize to them but maybe somewhere in that small cold heart of your's you could find the itty bit of dignity that everyone has no matter how stubborn you are-to at least acknowledge others opinions. which you seem to be asking us to do. yet, not once have you given another poster's idea a chance. For you-only your idea is correct-. Go on and think that me and nuheen resorting to the posts we made are a way to save our selves once we run out of info. But your only kidding yourself and your so called "demanding dignity" (and your fat ego). I'll be damned (and i'm sure eveyrone else would be too) if i were to sit here and allow a low life like yourself to argue with me to the point where i am no longer argueing with a fool-but i have become one. Do yourself a favor Mr.18, instead of hiding yourself behind closed doors and a computer moniter, get out a little and see the world. Because obviously, you havent experienced enough of the outside world-to know where I am coming from.

CR
    "cold little heart" "low life" "fat ego"- plus the implication that i what, dont go out?havent travelled the world? all of this because i have strong opinions and dont agree with one word that you or nuheen has said? your ideas and mine are polar opposites- of course we wont agree.i think hes a horcrux, you dont- there is no in- between.that is why we will reach no agreement.you are extremely hypocritical.you have not agreed with my points, and you havent given them a chance either, and yet you denounce me for doing the same thing.i have read your points, and merely disagreed with them.i even gave reaons for why i disagreed with them. of course i think only my idea is correct.i think he is a horcrux.if someone else thinks he's not, then there is no agreement.what am i supposed to say? "oh, ok, he's half a horcrux because i have to take your opinion into account"!

kidding myself?you have yet to answer my questions or provide reasonable evidence for why i am wrong- i dont need to kid myself!

and your little "arguing with a fool/becoming one"- you have indeed done the very thing you have just stated you wont do.you have resorted to petty twerpy no-brain comments that make you look absolutely ridiculous.you also replied to my last post, when just before you said you wre going to leave it and not reply to me until the last book comes out.you are a joke, my friend.

get out and see the world?oh so because i have a view about harry being a horcurx and dont agree with anyone who says he isnt (which is logic) it means i have no scope on life in general.well if that is the kiind od conclusion you can draw up, it is easy to see why you dont have a good grasp of the books.my nine year old brother understood it better than you seem to. now why dont you do what you said you would and **** off until after book seven.then, read it properly and slowly, get help if you need it, then come back and debate with a brain.
Updated: August 23, 2005
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.