Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are peoples on views on ....

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i really like quicksilver bikinis but no way id pay their prices. id rather get a rip off from H&M or somewhere for 1/10 the price.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thats ok then. Seems there isnt too many negative views on them. Its just that i seem to have quite a bit of it, particulary shorts and tee-shirts. I love the shorts, they are just right
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I might buy some of the girly surf shorts for holiday, going to check out ebay first before i think about spending my entire savings fund on some ones from a shop.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I had an Animal t-shirt which was horrendously cute, but it went all weird after a couple of washes so I couldn't wear it again!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Used to wear all those brands when iw as 15. Am 18 now..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    quality doesn't match the price, most people have grown out of it now
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They look very good but are just too expensive. The only time I'll even go in the shop is if I can see there's a sale on from the outside. They do really nice clothes and I love their bikinis, but it's so overpriced there's just no point :rolleyes: I really don't know who can afford to shop there all the time!
Updated: August 11, 2005
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.