Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are peoples on views on ....

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i really like quicksilver bikinis but no way id pay their prices. id rather get a rip off from H&M or somewhere for 1/10 the price.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thats ok then. Seems there isnt too many negative views on them. Its just that i seem to have quite a bit of it, particulary shorts and tee-shirts. I love the shorts, they are just right
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I might buy some of the girly surf shorts for holiday, going to check out ebay first before i think about spending my entire savings fund on some ones from a shop.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I had an Animal t-shirt which was horrendously cute, but it went all weird after a couple of washes so I couldn't wear it again!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Used to wear all those brands when iw as 15. Am 18 now..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    quality doesn't match the price, most people have grown out of it now
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They look very good but are just too expensive. The only time I'll even go in the shop is if I can see there's a sale on from the outside. They do really nice clothes and I love their bikinis, but it's so overpriced there's just no point :rolleyes: I really don't know who can afford to shop there all the time!
Updated: August 11, 2005
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.