Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
x

Unlock these great extras with your FREE membership

• One-on-one advice about results day and Clearing
  • Free access to our personal statement wizard
  • Customise TSR to suit how you want to use it

What are peoples on views on ....

Announcements Posted on
Rate your uni — help us build a league table based on real student views 19-08-2015
  1. Offline

ReputationRep:
    i really like quicksilver bikinis but no way id pay their prices. id rather get a rip off from H&M or somewhere for 1/10 the price.
  2. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Thats ok then. Seems there isnt too many negative views on them. Its just that i seem to have quite a bit of it, particulary shorts and tee-shirts. I love the shorts, they are just right
  3. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I might buy some of the girly surf shorts for holiday, going to check out ebay first before i think about spending my entire savings fund on some ones from a shop.
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I had an Animal t-shirt which was horrendously cute, but it went all weird after a couple of washes so I couldn't wear it again!
  5. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Used to wear all those brands when iw as 15. Am 18 now..
  6. Offline

ReputationRep:
    quality doesn't match the price, most people have grown out of it now
  7. Offline

ReputationRep:
    They look very good but are just too expensive. The only time I'll even go in the shop is if I can see there's a sale on from the outside. They do really nice clothes and I love their bikinis, but it's so overpriced there's just no point :rolleyes: I really don't know who can afford to shop there all the time!
Updated: August 11, 2005
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

New on TSR

Rate your uni

Help build a new league table

Poll
Do you prefer exams or coursework?
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.