The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yep, that's right. It shows if you have got in, but not your actual grades.
Haha my impatience may cause me to do that then :P
Reply 4
It updated at about 7 am last year.
Reply 5
Not necessarily at midnight, but it will sometime during the day/morning.

I saw my university place was accepted at about 6am, then went to collect the results a few hours later :smile:.
Haha okay well I will probably do that too :P I'm even dying of anticipation for results tomorrow. I always expect the worst then hopefully I'll be disappointed :s-smilie:
Reply 7
That would spoil the surprise for me.

Or make opening the envelopes mighty depressing...
That is a lie, it updated at about 6:45 last year.
Reply 9
I think it only happens to some people, as mine didn't update until sometime in the morning (I slept in til 11 lol :p:) but I think the norm is about 7am.
Last year when I picked up my AS Results in the summer I was so nervous about opening the envelope that I managed to scrunch my results paper into a ball and tear at it. Then when I wanted to show people my results it looked like it had been half eaten or something =/ aha
I got my results from edexcel at about 6/7am, cried over them for about half an hour, then decided I'd better check UCAS which had updated. I went to bed around one the night before and it hadn't updated by then. In fact I think UCAS themselves say there's no point in checking much before 7 as they're not going to update earlier.

There was a mix in my year of people who checked UCAS first and those who waited for their results. Personally I'm glad I did, as my results did not meet my offer, so had I not already seen I'd been accepted on UCAS, I would have assumed I had no where to go until I'd had the chance to check.
Good advice thank you =] I guess if you can find out that you aren't in to your uni as early as possible, you can be ready as early as possible to get going on Clearing!
Reply 13
treesaregreenandtall
Haha okay well I will probably do that too :P I'm even dying of anticipation for results tomorrow. I always expect the worst then hopefully I'll be disappointed :s-smilie:

That's a strange way of looking at it.
some unis do this but not all!! so if you're track hasn't updated don't stress!!
*hopefully i won't be disappointed! ahaha sorry I was so not paying attention :s-smilie:
Reply 16
Mine updated at 6am last year. Don't bother waiting up hoping it comes on earlier, i very much doubt it will!
Reply 17
Mine updated 3 days before results :O But I didn't look at track until results day, so I still got all the thrill of it!
My results came in at 5 50am last year, I was a bit of geek and set it to refresh every minute over night and to play loud music when it changed :colondollar:
Reply 19
Hell that was a stressful time :p: I remember the mahusive threads on here the night before results came out last year :p: