Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UCA Rochester

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 15-09-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am too - Fashion Promotion + applied for accommodation!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Also applied for accommodation! This ought to be good.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellomy18)
    is anyone here going to uca in september?ive just applied for accomodation! nervous to hear back!
    I am. Applied for accomodation too!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gacoleman1)
    Great thanks that's reassuring - guess I won't be the only one who's first time living away from home - that will be a huge thing but looking forward to doing something I love!
    Glad I helped, and glad you're looking forward to it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BessInACorset)
    Creative Arts for Theatre & Film
    Main excitement is for the costume design~
    I'm Creative Arts for Theatre and Film too!
    Though it's Special Effects I love- I'm new to this forum anyone heard back from accommodation yet ?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fennell123456)
    Though it's Special Effects I love- I'm new to this forum anyone heard back from accommodation yet ?

No I think we hear in July sometime! If don't get halls it will be a bit of a nightmare though! :frown:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okey Dokes and yes slight pain though did anyone else sign up to Staywimi?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! I think the other I look forward to is the animatronics. Love me some puppetry!
    Yet to hear back for the accommodation though.

Where're you coming from? :]
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! I think the other I look forward to is the animatronics. Love me some puppetry!
    Yet to hear back for the accommodation though.

Where're you coming from? :]
    Yeah should be really good, I've been helping make soem puppets this week , for a Kids play and it's been great fun.

I haven't heard back yet though I think someone said we would hear back July time?

And I'm Hampshire, Basingstoke, so not got to far to go, How about yourself ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah should be really good, I've been helping make soem puppets this week , for a Kids play and it's been great fun.

I haven't heard back yet though I think someone said we would hear back July time?

And I'm Hampshire, Basingstoke, so not got to far to go, How about yourself ?
    Excellent! I'm from Woking, Surrey.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Excellent! I'm from Woking, Surrey.
    Wonderful! did you do a foundation diploma or bTec or A levels of ...whatever?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wonderful! did you do a foundation diploma or bTec or A levels of ...whatever?
    Done my A-levels. I'm currently finishing a foundation degree (art n' design) at Farnham. What about you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Done my A-levels. I'm currently finishing a foundation degree (art n' design) at Farnham. What about you?
    Finished 3rd year at college, did art A level's in Basingstoke (Fine Art, Photography, Textiles, Life Drawing) So is UCA your firm ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Finished 3rd year at college, did art A level's in Basingstoke (Fine Art, Photography, Textiles, Life Drawing) So is UCA your firm ?
    Yep. It's a firm cos I'm applying internally. And I don;t 'think' I've failed my course.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you all join the Official Freshers page for 2012 here... https://www.facebook.com/UCARochesterFreshers2012 There's loads of second years on there so if you have any queries ask away on there
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh Farnham, of corseXD

Id be devastated if I didn't make the grades, I only have to get a C and a D because I already have a A level from last year and they asked for points.

I joined fresherssssss, I just joined every UCA Facebook page I could find ;]
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything on accommodation - just checked mine just states allocated but not had an email???
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gacoleman1)
    Anyone heard anything on accommodation - just checked mine just states allocated but not had an email???
    I've had exactly the same thing- I also can't fine the "further pages" of information, are these suposed to be in the e-mail
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've had exactly the same thing- I also can't fine the "further pages" of information, are these suposed to be in the e-mail
    Just noticed on website it says there's been technical problem. UCA Admissions also tweeted same thing!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    are there any freshers who need a room for this year at rochester? six lovely second years have a 7 bed house that's literally a 5 minute walk to uni. it's amazing, and we're desperately seeking a 7th member as someone has pulled out. message me or email (rebeccalouise23@yahoo.com) if you're interested or for more details

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 25, 2013
New on TSR

A-level secrets uncovered

Learn from the experience of last year's A-level students

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.