The Student Room Group

NUS card help!

kay, wasn't sure what forum to put this in. but basically i have an nus extra card (the one that's meant to give you loads of discounts and stuff) but when i try and use the number on the front online in the 'promotional code' space on a website it says it's invalid. my friend says the number is meant to be 15 digits but mine is 18 digits. the sites i tried to use it on are warehouse and amazon.
help please! :smile:
Reply 1
saccharin
kay, wasn't sure what forum to put this in. but basically i have an nus extra card (the one that's meant to give you loads of discounts and stuff) but when i try and use the number on the front online in the 'promotional code' space on a website it says it's invalid. my friend says the number is meant to be 15 digits but mine is 18 digits. the sites i tried to use it on are warehouse and amazon.

Have you tried entering the number but leaving out the first/last three digits? (I don't know the answer - just guessing here)
i was going to suggest leaving off first 3
i know some have a code at the beginning which is the same for all cards so you just leave them off (thinking orange top up cards lol)
x
have you registered the card? see if there is any thing in the faq section on the site which might help
Reply 4
Try the NUS website, I think you're supposed to get the codes from there
Reply 5
saccharin

This should work. Got in from Warehouse website- and might be the same for amazon::

If you’d prefer to shop from the comfort of your own home, you can still claim the discount online with your NUS extra card, here's how...

1. Get your NUS Extra card at the ready; you need this to claim your 10% off.

2. Collect your discount code from www.nusextra.co.uk and enter it in the promotional code section at the checkout on warehouse.co.uk or warehouseoutlet.co.uk and get 10% off your shopping.

(Wish I had one of those codes- could have saved myself £8.50 a few minutes ago!)
Reply 6
Hi, could anyone lend me their NUS extra number so i can get 20% off at asos?
Thanks
Original post by scorpion95
have you registered the card? see if there is any thing in the faq section on the site which might help

Id say try this. Or if this doesnt help then id suggest what other people have said and leave off the first/last 3 numbers.

Latest

Trending

Trending