Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm feeling okay.
Did my best :dontknow:
Reply 2
maxfire
I'm feeling okay.
Did my best :dontknow:

well, as long as you're meeting your offer, then i'd consider that as good. I'm sure, you're fine mate.
Fanganesium
So who's feeling a bit iffy after the results?

Me (Biology: 70/100):frown:

Feel free to discuss anything relevant to the title.

Biology went really well but i screwed up chemistry:

67/90 - I'm not sure whether to resit or not as i still only need an average mark this summer :s-smilie:
The Megatron
Biology went really well but i screwed up chemistry:

67/90 - I'm not sure whether to resit or not as i still only need an average mark this summer :s-smilie:

Suit yourself - I got 70/90 in my Physics and need an A* for Cambridge. :sigh:

Oh well, retake for me! :yeah:
Reply 5
I ****** up really badly.....:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Reply 6
Physics..80/120 :sigh: I'm retaking that one, because I know that I can easily get an A.. (and the fact that I need an A for Southampton...even though I'm still an overall A)
unamed
Physics..80/120 :sigh: I'm retaking that one, because I know that I can easily get an A.. (and the fact that I need an A for Southampton...even though I'm still an overall A)

That's not OCR B is it? :cool:
Reply 8
A* Maths 97/100 UMS
B Physics 90/120 UMS
B Chemistry 88/120 UMS

the sad part is that i gave it my all and still came up short.
this pretty much means that even if i DO get an offer from imperial I'm still screwed.

Combined with my AS I'm currently sitting on
A* Maths
A Physics
B Chemistry

All of which are Edexcel.
Reply 9
**** it.. i got 54/90 f214 :frown: which i thought i would least get an A and same goes rest ffs.. grrr
Reply 10
Muppety_Kid
That's not OCR B is it? :cool:

Nope, Edexcel. But I have this nagging feeling that all the physics papers this year were stupid.
Why does everything have to be "official"?
Reply 12
98 in Further Pure 1 Maths (OCR) :smile::smile:
unamed
Nope, Edexcel. But I have this nagging feeling that all the physics papers this year were stupid.

:five:

That's what I'm putting it down to, and not just me having a bad day. :p:
Reply 14
unamed

It was by far one of the strangest papers i ever saw, the roller coaster they had didn't make sense, if people went on it they would have crashed headfirst in the pavement, and don't get me started on the radius of the positron at the end.. >.>
Reply 15
Nast
A* Maths 97/100 UMS
B Physics 90/120 UMS
B Chemistry 88/120 UMS

the sad part is that i gave it my all and still came up short.
this pretty much means that even if i DO get an offer from imperial I'm still screwed.

Combined with my AS I'm currently sitting on
A* Maths
A Physics
B Chemistry

All of which are Edexcel.

there are always resits! :biggrin: And even then, you only really need to resit chemistry and get an A on that (because, last time I checked, Imperial asked for A*AA, provided that you've applied for engineering - I can't be bothered to go check on your profile)
Reply 16
Fanganesium
well, as long as you're meeting your offer, then i'd consider that as good. I'm sure, you're fine mate.

Hmm yeah, but if I did better, it would mean I could be lazier in the summer :indiff::mmm:
Reply 17
Muppety_Kid
:five:

That's what I'm putting it down to, and not just me having a bad day. :p:

I would too, had not the A in my class been 91%... It made me sad. :frown:

Nast
It was by far one of the strangest papers i ever saw, the roller coaster they had didn't make sense, if people went on it they would have crashed headfirst in the pavement, and don't get me started on the radius of the positron at the end.. >.>

Agreed! And I thought that just maybe they would have been nice when marking it! But, apparently, Edexcel have decided to be mean.
Nast

OK, yours was worse than mine then! :lol:
Reply 19
Now I already got 8 exams in June again :frown::frown::frown::frown::...thats really messed up :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending