The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I got 100/100 in AQA PSYA3!! Never been so happy about a result :biggrin:
Ocr unit 3 - a :biggrin:
OCR - B

Mortified. It was only just a B too. I don't know what I did wrong on it, I thought it was a really great exam, I felt happy about all the questions and did what I thought was right, which was obviously wrong. I'm going to have to re-sit. I am heart-broken. This is my top area and it was the worst out of all my results today, ffs I even did better in Biology which I thought I'd failed. I've been questionning my career choice and everything, that's how shaken my confidence is.

Today is hideous.

EDIT: Congrats to all that did well, don't mean to piddle on your parades!
Reply 43
I do WJEC psychology. and I'm doing the entire alevel in a year, got
PY1 - 69/80
PY3 - 71/80 yay
Reply 44
Underated
I don't do Psychology but I know 11 people in my year got a U.

We have/had that every year.

I got 77% on my undergrad multipule choice though :smile:
PY3 on WJEC board and I got 79/80 wooo! :biggrin:
Reply 46
Why do so many females do Psych?
homebythefence
Same! I feel really craptastic about it now, I thought I'd get a C at least. I dunno what happened. Gonna request to have my paper back so I can go over it with my tutor.

I know, I've never felt so bad about a result before. Requesting mine back too so I know exactly what I did wrong.. Devouring an entire packet of Minstrels has improved my mood slightly though :o:
Reply 48
I got an A :smile: yay everyone in my class got A's and one got a B :smile:
Reply 49
I did AQA New Spec and got 93/100 which is technically A* :smile:
I dont do psychology, but Ive heard quite a few people saying how shocked they were at their grades..E's when they expected A's! ..and my school is as overachieving as they get.
taperjeangirl!
I know, I've never felt so bad about a result before. Requesting mine back too so I know exactly what I did wrong.. Devouring an entire packet of Minstrels has improved my mood slightly though :o:

Same here, except my mum made me mash potato so I just sunk my face into that :o: haha.

At least there's kind of a silver lining that it's January and not June I guess :smile:
Reply 52
i got a C, i knew everything there was to know, worked so hard and felt confident i had an A or B (im predicted an A) and so im so dissapointed and dont know what could have happened, dont know if its worth asking for a remark... my teacher thinks i should resit, but the amoutn of stuff i need to remember just for one exam, its gonna be hell and impossible to get good grades memorising for both exams in the summer. not quite sure what to do, on the upside i did the best in maths which is what i thought i would fail so im kind of proud there lol. you all did so well, well done xxx

and does anyone know if i got a C on unit 1, (ocr) if its possible to get an A or B, and what grades do you think i would have to get on the other units ? xx
Psya3 = 93/100 :biggrin:

the average grade in my class was an A.
ciderxwithxrosie
Same here, except my mum made me mash potato so I just sunk my face into that :o: haha.

At least there's kind of a silver lining that it's January and not June I guess :smile:

Too true! Just have to keep reminding myself that it's not the end of the world and I WILL do amazing in my resit.

Now it's time for some tea and toast :p: (I'll really have to stop eating this crap at some point, obesity and resits will not make for a good June!)
OCR- psychological investigations- B (I got an E in the summer) I got a B in the summer for Core studies so I am now 6 marks off an A. For the person that isn't happy with a B... a B is only one grade below an A its still a really good achievement........
Reply 56
I did good.
Reply 57
adam_zed
same, wish I hadnt started it now, but then again, remember the kind of people that are on TSR and you will see that it is mainly the best of the best who are here with their 100%s

Anyway, I dont know what schools you lot go to, but in mine there was only 1 other who got a B, everyone else got d's, e's and u's for psychology and my teacher isnt even that bad.

And same about the school bit weve got a class of 20 ish and only 6 people got B's and C's the rest were d, e, and u.
taperjeangirl!
Too true! Just have to keep reminding myself that it's not the end of the world and I WILL do amazing in my resit.

Now it's time for some tea and toast :p: (I'll really have to stop eating this crap at some point, obesity and resits will not make for a good June!)

Here here :smile:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm tea and toast. Stop spreading your cravings to meeeee :p: hehe.
Reply 59
I got a U. This thread has depressed me even more than I already was.
The highest anybody got in my sixth form in unit 3 was a C.

Latest