The Student Room Group

Durham, Nottingham, Leicester, RHUL or Kent?

Hi, I just got my results -super happy- which meets all five offers I had. So now I have the choice between:

Durham - Applied Psychology
Nottingham - Psychology
Leicester - Psychology
RHUL - Psychology
Kent - Applied Psychology [4 years]

Which is completely amazing and is making me so happy [though my dad was being so annoying and saying I should have applied/got into UCL etcetc even though I didn't want to >.< He's not even happy I got into these five X.X]. Anywayyyy, so now I need some opinions.

I've visited Leicester only. But I plan to visit RHUL and Nottingham as soon as I can.

Out of all of these, I'm not sure which to pick... I like them for different reasons so...

Durham
[Stephenson College]- I like the course and the university also has a really good name.
Nottingham - I love the international scheme they have and the international recognition they get, which would really be helpful if I wanted to go to America or something later.
Leicester - I visited this and loved the area because it's a campus but also close to the city, has good sports & clubs etc. I like the Student Union of the place.
RHUL - The academic reputation this has for psychology practically speaks for itself, you know.
Kent - I like the fact it's a four year course and thus has work experience. However, this is probably the last choice, simply because all of the other seem better in terms of academic, social life or status, really.

If anyone goes to any of these/ has visited or knows things about it then please just let me know what you think of it. Basic likes/dislikes or what's good/bad.

I want to go on to becoming a Psychologist [unsure of what kind right now. Perhaps Clinical/ Child]. Thank you so much for all of your help, guys!

Latest