The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I jizzed in my pants
Reply 61
Ours weren't in an envelope. The exams officer handed it to me. Said 'RS is brilliant, English hasn't gone up enough' or something to that effect, and I mumbled thanks and walked out of the room, into registration and tried not to cry.
Folded the piece of paper over then went to a quiet place at the other end of college to open it.
I was really happy and then went to find my friends :smile:
Weren't in an envelope, so I looked at them. Then went down to the exams office to remove myself from a resit they'd entered me for (mess up with the admin), as I got an A in that paper :smile:
Pretend to listen to my mates moan about how disappointed and angry they were with their results, while I was actually having a silent party in my head.
Got results, went home, had a fap. Basically what I usually do in response to anything.
Reply 66
Well, I got AABC and was actually not absolutely happy with that. Was expecting A in subjects where I got B and C and I was not expecting good in the subjects where I got A's in. I was just confused and firstly sent a text to my parents and close mates at other schools. And then celebrated with a party in a park close to my college, where even people who flopped celebrated with us.
I was so desperate for a turd I grabbed my envelope and ran to take a dump. So basically, I took a dump while getting my results. Needless to say, getting 4 A's released the tension in my bowels.
Opened the envelope using my leg, then Saw physics A and that was mega lolz and then saw Chemistry C and that was not so much mega lolz
This was last year, but:
1. Looked at it
2. Went 'cool'
3. Had a cigar
I ran around my college telling everyone what I got.

Latest