The Student Room Group
What qualifications are you doing? Did you have to do a personal statement? If you did have to do a statement, if it was a bit too generic they could had rejected you for that (Kingston is quite popular for their course).. Or maybe something else. Just because you've been rejected doesn't mean your bad, it's just the course is very competitive so not everyone good can get in. :s-smilie:
Reply 2
BuryMeInBlack
What qualifications are you doing? Did you have to do a personal statement? If you did have to do a statement, if it was a bit too generic they could had rejected you for that (Kingston is quite popular for their course).. Or maybe something else. Just because you've been rejected doesn't mean your bad, it's just the course is very competitive so not everyone good can get in. :s-smilie:

A levels...Yeah i did have a personal statement, i guess so. :frown:
Thanks =] I was disappointed but there's nothing more i can do so no point moping about it. Kingston and I just aren't meant to be. lol
Reply 3
Got rejected from Leeds and Sheffield witout interview.....not a good feeling but happens all the time:frown:
Reply 4
*Atleechna*
Got rejected from Leeds and Sheffield witout interview.....not a good feeling but happens all the time:frown:

*virtual hug* :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending