The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL decision!!

Hey,

Okay, basically, I had an interview (group discussion) with UCL on the 19th of Feb, and I haven't heard back since. I got a letter a few days ago dated the 17th of Feb (:s-smilie: ) saying that I would be recommended for an offer and should hear within 2 weeks. I'm getting really anxious because I haven't heard anything else from them. Has anybody else had this? How long d'you reckon I'll have to wait?
Thanks! :smile:
call them!-you've got nothing to loose :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Haha when I was applying three years ago I had an interview with UCL in January and they didn't get back to me until well after the deadline and then it was a rejection. Dicks.

Give them a ring, it can't hurt.
Reply 3
Don't worry, if they say you wil be recommended for an offer then you are almost certain to recieve an offer. The reason that they are taking a while to update Track is that they have a large backlog and some staff members have been ill. I guess you might have to wait a few more weeks at the most - hang in there!
Reply 4
Hey,
I had my interview on the 18th of Feb and I got the same letter within 2 weeks.. Dw it's ucl's way of telling you that you have got an offer and they are just gonna be processing the information on your ucas (like perform certain checks and probably decide what conditions to offer you - if applicable)
I got a conditional offer from them 5 days after the letter! What have you applied for?
Reply 5
Thanks for the advice guys :smile: I applied for a masters in Astrophysics, you?
Yeah I guess I could phone or email them, I might wait a few days though, just in case I hear something on Monday.
Reply 6
holly.louise
Hey,

Okay, basically, I had an interview (group discussion) with UCL on the 19th of Feb, and I haven't heard back since. I got a letter a few days ago dated the 17th of Feb (:s-smilie: ) saying that I would be recommended for an offer and should hear within 2 weeks. I'm getting really anxious because I haven't heard anything else from them. Has anybody else had this? How long d'you reckon I'll have to wait?
Thanks! :smile:

It looks like you have an offer, you just need to wait for the formality of it being put through UCAS. Congrats. If you're losing sleep, then give them a call.
Reply 7
holly.louise
Thanks for the advice guys :smile: I applied for a masters in Astrophysics, you?
Yeah I guess I could phone or email them, I might wait a few days though, just in case I hear something on Monday.

I applied for a Masters in Natural Sciences! Cant wait for uni to begin! ;-):woo:
Reply 8
me neither :biggrin: wooo

Latest

Trending

Trending