The Student Room Group
You have to email the specific university, and inform UCAS that you've dropped a subject. I was in this situation (said on UCAS that I was sitting 2 Highers, but dropped one), and just emailed all of the universities beforehand to make sure that my offer would still stand. They all said it was fine, except GCal, which is fine because I'll be declining them anyway. :yes:

But yeah, call up UCAS, then they tell you to inform all of your choices.
Reply 2
Factsandfigures
I have been offered a conditional offer, to study Architecture, on the basis of achieving four highers at BBBB which are to include Art and Maths. I was doing five highers and now doing four as i have dropped Maths. I'm wondering if the will review my offer, or retract it?

My current highers are English, Art, Geography and Graph Comm.
Thanks.

Why the **** did you drop the subject which was clearly specified as a part of your offer? Well, of course you need to tell them about it so that they can reconsider your application. If you're going to leave it there until summer, they would have the right to cancel your place and you might end up at nowhere if your insurance doesn't accept you either :s-smilie:
I dropped it as I was doing pretty S*** in it. I have another 3 conditionals, which don't need Maths, but Architecture is the course that I really want to do. Yeah think I better contact them :|

Latest

Trending

Trending