The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hi :smile:
I am, im really enjoying it, what about you?
Yes, I am really enjoying this unit and was very surprised to have got a C in unit 1 after almost crying after the exam over how hard I found it!
Reply 3
I got an A in this module last year (120/120 UMS marks actually 100% and 98% for total AS)

The key to sociology exam success in AS or A2 is to use as many case studies as possible and evaluate them. Also use some other more complex ideas which are found in the Haralambus & Holborn. What is also very important is that you show a clear understanding of the studies and can link as many studies together. I found Education the most interesting module for me :smile:.
Reply 4
I'm doing Education and Research Methods along with Culture and Identity, I prefer Education as well!
Reply 5
Does anyone no what came up in the january 2010 exam for unit 2, i got an A in unit 1 and want to keep it that way LOL
Reply 6
Im doing the education module at the minute, but the teacher hasnt even started talking about the education and methods section which is bit worrying because its something that i'd like to start revising.

Anyone have any notes/ revision lists they have started and would like to share?

im really not looking forward to the exam in june :frown:
Yeah I am doing this exam this summer i like it better than families and households where I got a high C in Jan. Hoping to up my grade to a B in this exam
Reply 8
Heyy guys, I did sociology A level and did an education unit. Now im in my first year of uni and i have an essay to do which i think the sociology education notes would be really helpful for, only problem is i dont have them anymore. Would anyone be able to hook me up with some names and key issues regarding education? I would be very very grateful and will return the favour in some way...
thankss, x

Latest

Trending

Trending