Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
SerpentineLara
Of course,
we are just able to hide it better.

This
Reply 21
L i b
Yes. There's not really such a thing as the mood being lost when you're a man. You'd just slap it a bit and get going.

Once women are in 'the zone' so to speak, they seem to lose all grip on external reality.

I second this.
ToastyCoke
I feel his pain. That's all I'm feeling though.

Worst one is the generic day dreaming in class(when I was at school) and you just suddenly pop one outta the blue. Two minutes later the teacher asks you to come to the front or to her desk.

Heh, that used to happen to me all the time in history. It was so boring and the room was always bloody hot, that I always ended up drifting off into day dreams :o:
Reply 23
ToastyCoke

Worst one is the generic day dreaming in class(when I was at school) and you just suddenly pop one outta the blue. Two minutes later the teacher asks you to come to the front or to her desk.

That or the bell rings for end of class. Thankfully you sort of grow out of that phase so to speak.

Random erections are less frequent nowadays.
Reply 24
ToastyCoke
I feel his pain. That's all I'm feeling though.

That is a killer.

OP it is fact that girls are A LOT hornier than guys. They crave it all the time, but this ******** ******* ****** society makes women suppress their needs and make us chase them for it, even they want it more than us.

Hopefully by the time my daughter's friends are 16 this will have changed.
Reply 25
I'm going to keep this short and just say, from my own experience, yes.. my libido can get quite high, haha.
But it's not the kind of thing that you just tell everyone, obviously.
of course we do!
i actually have to agree with ipulledhermione (but relieve at home)
:wink:
Reply 27
eeriikaa

But it's not the kind of thing that you just tell everyone, obviously.

Apart from on an online public forums? :biggrin:
Reply 28
Profesh
I second this.

I will third it.
I think it will always depend on the girl and the guy. Its possible for some girls to get more horny than some guys and vice versa
Reply 30
Reue
Apart from on an online public forums? :biggrin:

Haha, I mean specifially at the time.. if you were you wouldn't say, lol.
But I have no problems saying that out loud in a general sense xD
Reply 31
its an individual thing not really gender related - i would say just that guys show it more
ovenglove

all opinions welcome:smile:

My girlfriend wakes me up with a blowjob and then sex in the mornings because she has super horny hormones in the morning!
Of course we do! We are the same species as you men after all...
Reply 34
Reflexive
Of course. When a lady becomes really comfortable with you you find out just how filthy she is

I agree with this.
Like others, in my experience all my gfs have had higher sex drives than me.

For some reason, girls seem to get off on hiding being horny or turned on - freaky pervs. Though I guess men don't really have that option.
Miss.Naughty
Of course we do! We are the same species as you men after all...

erm but different gender!:yes:
Scherzando225
erm but different gender!:yes:

Thought that went without saying, but yes you are correct :yes:
Reply 38
yep ive had a higher drive than any guy ive met so far
Reply 39
Hell yeah!
But we don't give it away with a bonner

Latest

Trending

Trending