The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Miss.Naughty
Thought that went without saying, but yes you are correct :yes:

yeah well, i thought your species comment went without saying!

on second thoughts, it definitely does not, nuh uh :nah: not even sure if it's true sometimes
Scherzando225
yeah well, i thought your species comment went without saying!

on second thoughts, it definitely does not, nuh uh :nah: not even sure if it's true sometimes

Actually, you have a very valid point.
Reply 42
I have a higher sex drive than my boyfriend :emo: so obviously not.

But that's just with him though. I don't get overly-horny with any random guy :rolleyes:
Reply 43
I do. I nag my boyfriend for sex like a mad woman.
Reply 44
ovenglove
I am genuinely interested in knowing. theres always the stereotype that guys will do anything with a pulse, that they are raging sex machines and so on, and girls are the opposite. but do girls really get as horny, if not more horny, than guys?

eg. do any girls go to clubs to get pulled, do girls stare at good looking guys when they are out and about and think 'I so want him to pick me up and throw me onto the bed...', do they masturbate as much as guys, do they generally think about guys more than guys think about them? could you say their horniness is related more to a desire for affection/protection a relationship has to offer, rather than simple sex?

all opinions welcome:smile:

My libido is at its max at the most annoying time ... F****** time of the month aha. Its a bitch , but i love treating my bf to bj's etc when im on cos when im off again i get lots in return.
I reckon girls are just as horny as guys ... if not more at points of the month :wink:
Reply 45
Sequin
I do. I nag my boyfriend for sex like a mad woman.

This is your problem:

nagging kills wood
Reply 46
Of course they do.
It's just gender roles have conditioned people into thinking men are the only ones with sexual needs,and women are sexually passive.
Reply 47
n1r4v
This is your problem:

nagging kills wood

I have indeed encountered this problem. :o:
Reply 48
Krakatoa
Of course they do.
It's just gender roles have conditioned people into thinking men are the only ones with sexual needs,and women are sexually passive.

Yeah, that's certainly the impression I had when I was about 10 years old. Bloody media, ******* me up in the head.
Reply 49
Yes.
L i b
Yeah, that's certainly the impression I had when I was about 10 years old. Bloody media, ******* me up in the head.

that must have been quite a traumatic discovery for you. do you have an older sister? 10's a little young to consider a younger sister, but you never know these days...(or the days relevant to your age)
I get horny all the time. :awesome:

I think it's a chronic lack of getting any that does it, though. :emo:
Reply 52
girls are so secretive that the next thing you know, they're on top of you.

kidding.... :biggrin:
Reply 53
Of course they do. Luckily for them, they don't get a whopping great big Erection to let the world know that they are randy!

FYI - 'Randy' is better than 'Horny' :colone:
Guys tend to be in a constant state of medium-high hornyness. Girls are more like a rollercoaster that range from dont touch me to rubbing themselves against a bedpost.

Here is a graph to illustrate the above statement:

"Time" can vary between minutes and days so I left it blank to maintain flexibility of application.
Reply 55
MrHench
That is a killer.

OP it is fact that girls are A LOT hornier than guys. They crave it all the time, but this ******** ******* ****** society makes women suppress their needs and make us chase them for it, even they want it more than us.

Hopefully by the time my daughter's friends are 16 this will have changed.

What do you plan on doing with your daughter's mates? :afraid:
Reply 56
ROTF
Hell yeah!
But we don't give it away with a bonner

Girls just wet their knickers instead?
Reply 57
Krakatoa
Of course they do.

Indeed. So you end up with a man who is very much up for sex being, well, a mna, whereas a woman who displays the same level of wanting it is a whore.
Reply 58
TRUST ME - THEY DO !
SacreBleu
My girlfriend wakes me up with a blowjob and then sex in the mornings because she has super horny hormones in the morning!

You are one lucky guy!

Latest

Trending

Trending