The Student Room Group

GCSE OCR Science Gateway B retakes

I need some advice about how i should be revising for my gcse science retakes. i'm retaking them because the teachers made me do foundation and i got 100% in it but they still wouldnt put me in the higher paper so i had to pay for it. And now i've got 4 science papers in june and so far ive started to do past papers. i'm also kinda worried about maths i'm predicted a B but i want to get an A.

Does anyone have any ideas of how i could get an A or A* in science?
Reply 1
Go on the OCR website, and look for past papers on that. They repeat the same questions in different styles over and over again, so it's worth while doing that. Also, go on the specification, which my teacher advised last year, some question's answers are picked right out from there. Check it out. More practise= more chance of getting an A*.

Use your revision guide, CGP, but the one i had was "Letts"; which is pretty good.

Believe me, I did all of that and last year, I got 91/100 and 92/100 on unit 1 and 2.

G'Luck.
Reply 2
Thanks. I've got the Collins revision book. I've noticed how they repeat questions in different styles.

Latest