The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
Hey i went to the palace hotel for my open day, it's actually on oxford road too, so easy peasy to get to the university, and is huge. I think it's four star, i had a look on lastminute.com for one night, 2 adults and it's £79. I believe you get breakfast for that (or at least we did). Comfy massive beds too. But obviously there are probably cheaper ones for one night.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
You might be able to stay in a residence hall, since they'll be mostly empty before term starts again. Ask the uni accomodation office
Reply 3
im wondering about cheekily popping along to the open day to have a look at my accomm cos i cant remember how big rooms were etc. would be nice to have another look round just before i start
Reply 4
What is this open day?

i went to an open day about a year and a half ago, but i didnt even look at anything coz i didnt think i was going to manchester, i just sat on the grass and smoked and waited for my friends then went to the pub, it was just an excuse to have a day out in manchester. I never thought i would end up going to manchester uni!
I'm probably going.. but going back to London the same day. What time does it start?
hey whats this open day for? people who are thinking of applying or people already going? :confused:
Reply 7
The Open Day is for medicine. There's 3 talks (all the same), one starting at 11, the other at 1 and the final one at 3. There will also be site tours and stuff
Reply 8
But you have to book for a place unfortunately!
Reply 9
Try the IBIS just near UMIST. Good value :smile:
Reply 10
Matt01
Try the IBIS just near UMIST. Good value :smile:

Is there a site by which I can book?

Latest

Trending

Trending